Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: blakFalcon banned 5/22 about 10:30PST

1. Default blakFalcon banned 5/22 about 10:30PST

Alright, not wholly expecting to be unbanned, but might as well give it a shot as I do enjoy playing on your gungame server. But if it doesn't happen, I understand.

Name in Game: blakƒalcøn-.
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16705653
    Who banned you: Chelsea / WinterSleep or something like that
    When: May 22 about 10:30PST
    Where: IBIS gungame
    Why banned: 'disrespect'

Other/Reason to unban: I'll just state my case. On bluesector, chelsea/wintersleep bitched at me for 'camping' after running across the map, so when i caught her doing it i called her a hypocrite and told her to slay herself. I get yelled at for 'disrespect', and I continue to give 'disrespect' when I was giving my points as to why she was being a hypocrite and so on and so forth. Next map, chelsea boasts saying something along the lines of 'I can do what i want, i have admin tags' (wording may not be exact, but its close), so i basically said big whoop, anyone could pay the $11 or so dollars a month for admin, i get kicked for that and when i come back i said 'ohh, i'm scared now' and get banned.

Thats my case, like I said i'm not expecting it to hold out strong since, well, she's the admin and i'm some noname thats played on your gungame pub for only a few months.

Peace.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blakfalcon View Post
    Alright, not wholly expecting to be unbanned, but might as well give it a shot as I do enjoy playing on your gungame server. But if it doesn't happen, I understand.

Name in Game: blakƒalcøn-.
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16705653
    Who banned you: Chelsea / WinterSleep or something like that
    When: May 22 about 10:30PST
    Where: IBIS gungame
    Why banned: 'disrespect'

Other/Reason to unban: I'll just state my case. On bluesector, chelsea/wintersleep bitched at me for 'camping' after running across the map, so when i caught her doing it i called her a hypocrite and told her to slay herself. I get yelled at for 'disrespect', and I continue to give 'disrespect' when I was giving my points as to why she was being a hypocrite and so on and so forth. Next map, chelsea boasts saying something along the lines of 'I can do what i want, i have admin tags' (wording may not be exact, but its close), so i basically said big whoop, anyone could pay the $11 or so dollars a month for admin, i get kicked for that and when i come back i said 'ohh, i'm scared now' and get banned.

Thats my case, like I said i'm not expecting it to hold out strong since, well, she's the admin and i'm some noname thats played on your gungame pub for only a few months.

Peace.
    First off sweetie, the whole entire time you were in there, you were disrespecting me.

I warned you numerous times.

And you were not running across the map.

You and that other kid were up on that ledge, CAMPING.

I warned you not to camp.

Then you told me to watch my team.

Because MY team was camping.

I did as you asked.

Klend was camping.

So I warned him.

And as for me 'camping', I JUST GOT UP ON THE LEDGE AND SHOT SOMEONE.

As I was trying to get down, I shot someone else who came through.

Then I climbed down.

Sitting for 5 seconds to shoot someone who had been chasing you is not considered camping.

I was getting down when I shot the other person.

AND:

I didn't 'boast' about anything.

I said that since I have the tag, I have the power to punish.

You can pay the $11 all you want.

Then you can do whatever.

I was following procedure.

I warned.

I kicked.

You came back and insulted me some more.

I banned for 5 minutes.

You aren't the first and you sure as hell won't be the last.

Yes, given, I am a bit bitchy lately, I have some personal problems going on, so if I seemed a little more rude than usual, I'm sorry.

But I did nothing to spark your anger in the first place.

You just starting insulting.

You dug your own grave.

:|

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    First off sweetie, the whole entire time you were in there, you were disrespecting me.
    Was I really? or were you taking it the wrong way? I wasn't disrespecting you when i got banned by the way, its called a joke, heard of it?

I warned you numerous times.
    Yes, but how am I to take these warnings seriously if you don't follow what you said you were?

And you were not running across the map.
    In the few months I've played at that gungame server, you are the only admin that will bitch about camping on the other side of the map. Might be your way of interpreting the rules, but I have NEVER been warned for doing it before, and you did the same thing later.

You and that other kid were up on that ledge, CAMPING.
    *cough* halfway across the map from my spawn, get where I'm coming from yet?

I warned you not to camp.
    Fair enough

Then you told me to watch my team.

Because MY team was camping.
    Yes, they were, and sorry if this is disrespectful but you are included in this group.

I did as you asked.
    Yes, and thank you kindly for that.

Klend was camping.

So I warned him.
    Again, fair enough, but what about the other few that did it before and after that?

And as for me 'camping', I JUST GOT UP ON THE LEDGE AND SHOT SOMEONE.

As I was trying to get down, I shot someone else who came through.
    I was spectating you the whole time, and saw no attempt made to go down the ladder.

Then I climbed down.

Sitting for 5 seconds to shoot someone who had been chasing you is not considered camping.
    You were not there for 5seconds, as I said above I saw no attempt for you to climb down the ladder, so I called you a hypocrite. Sorry if that offends, but it was my feelings when it happened.

I was getting down when I shot the other person.

AND:

I didn't 'boast' about anything.

I said that since I have the tag, I have the power to punish.

You can pay the $11 all you want.

Then you can do whatever.

I was following procedure.

I warned.

I kicked.

You came back and insulted me some more.
    I made no comment directed at you, there was no specific 'Oh i'm scared of *insert admin* because he/she is being a bitch and whining and complaining about camping then kicks me!', it was a comment made in the open and contained no harmful terms, yet I do hear you and a ton of other people shouting fuck you to each other over the mics, yet no warning? I'd see that as more insulting than 'Ohh i'm so scared', even in a joking tone.

I banned for 5 minutes.

You aren't the first and you sure as hell won't be the last.

Yes, given, I am a bit bitchy lately, I have some personal problems going on, so if I seemed a little more rude than usual, I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry to hear, and I understand those feelings. Hope everything turns out ok.

But I did nothing to spark your anger in the first place.
    Erm, my anger started when the hypocracy started :/

You just starting insulting.

You dug your own grave.

:|
    Answers in bold, and thanks for the quick reply, I'll be sure never to argue with you again.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blakfalcon View Post
    Answers in bold, and thanks for the quick reply, I'll be sure never to argue with you again.
    Excuse me?

You were insulting me from the very start!

You always do.

When we play together, you ALWAYS have something insulting to say to me.

And why, yes, I have heard of jokes.

And if you were 'joking', then you obviously need to go and get new jokes, because NO ONE THOUGHT YOOU WERE FUNNY.

And as far as me saying you were camping when I was on the opposite side of the map, if people are complaining about campers....I'M GOING TO WARN THE CAMPERS.

True, I don't truly know, but when I die, if that person is still alive I'll go and spec them.

And if you were spec'ing me, then you would know first hand I tried getting down the ladder.

But then again, you're just starting shit.

As you always do with me.

You've never liked me.

I'm just one of those people, you either like 'em or you don't.

And you don't.

BUT YEH.

Get over it.

If anyones bitching it's you.

Have a good night.

I'm going to bed.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Oh snap.

6. Default

falcon, if you took the time to spec her, then why didn't you make a demo? It seems logical to me. You thought she wasn't using her admin fairly and yet you make no demo of it? Maybe I'm just weird, but I usually like to have proof that what I'm saying is true. Otherwise its a he said she said situation that you'll probably lose.
    And as for the camping... it doesn't matter if you were across the map from your spawn or in the middle, it's still camping... don't confuse camping with spawn camping...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

7. Default

lolol@me...

I never went to bed</3

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Oh snap.
    Oh dang.

9. Default

You were banned for 5 minutes. Stop whining. If your making this big of deal over a 5 minute ban, I wonder what the thread is gonna look like when you get a ban for 1 day??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Well it takes 5min to read this thread so I guess a 1 day ban would take 24 hours to read...