Admin's INGAME name:
    You're INGAME name:BobBrawler
    Server:website
    Map:website
    Date & Time:8=D phil.™ 2 d
    MOD US 03-16-16 08:13 Crius phil.™ 1 d
    MOD US 03-16-16 08:13 BobBrawler (listening to music) phil.™ 3 d
    MOD ZZ 03-16-16 08:12 Kaykona Kappa phil.™ 3 d

y is it that multiple people with the same problem suddenly got longer bans for things that are only +left/+right keys

LOL

3. Default

derptastic...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

and how is it derptastic rapedollar all of a sudden this new dipshit phil decides to extend a 1min ban for +left/+right and turns it into a 3day ban

Quote Originally Posted by BobBrawler View Post
    this new dipshit phil
    I'M DYING

6. Default

Bob........buddy......... I 'm not sure where to start.

You may have gotten unbanned with an apology or a rim job, but calling a CLAN member a dipshit is the fast track to serving your whole ban, if not longer.

Just stop now and return on Saturday.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Just stop now and return on Saturday.
    Not when Phil sees this.

how about i keep this shit going there is no reason for phil to extend the ban without a reason

Player BobBrawler (listening to music)
    No Demos
    Steam ID STEAM_0:0:20708580
    Steam Community 76561198001682888
    IP address US 174.54.60.67
    Invoked on 03-16-16 08:13
    Banlength 3 d
    Expires on 03-19-16 08:13
    Reason 1min for Using +left/+right bind
    Banned by Admin phil.™
    Banned from Web Ban

now where in the reason does it say 3 day ban oh wait am i the only person that can read it says reason 1min ban

9. Default

You received an extended ban because you had 16 prior bans for the same offense. 16!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

My bad 17 I was looking at the wrong guy.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

and thats not the reason listed in the ban so no not a good reason at this point

- - - Updated - - -

ya know what i think i'll just go to a different server group since ibis seems to have gone downhill lately especially since the servers always say they have around 20 people in it but when people join half the time its only 4-6 actual people in there and the rest are just bots in spectate. congradulations people on destroying a good community because of bad admins