Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: General Information, Rules, Guides, Setups, Links, etc

1. Default

When you select to run a game, it means that no one else will step up since you said you were doing it. If you are not going to then fine, don't be a dick about it. Also, when you are away you say you don't have time to run a game, and now that you are back, you say you dont care. Thats some bipolar shit right there.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Those two attitudes are not on the same spectrum. That's some exaggerated shit right there.

I have also promoted simultaneous games in the past, would participate in multiple games if my schedule allowed at that time, and would never expect to be the only game running.

I host games on my time, you'll play if it works for you as well, I expect nothing more or less.

3. Default

If you say you are going to do something, then do it. You disappear and then act like everyone else is being unreasonable. Its good to see you dont give a shit, so i assume we can no move on and ignore any attempts by you to run a game as those appear to be nothing more than a mechanism for you to dick with people.

4. Default

Depending on how many people show interest, I am willing to run a basic setup open to nubs and vets.

7-11 people preferred
    1-2 willing to be backup
    vanilla game
    closed/open setup (based on majority vote)

If enough people sign up by Sunday night, I will send out roles then and open the thread for confirmations.

I am leaving the country Tuesday morning for a couple of weeks. I would like to have everyone confirmed and the first day started by Monday evening, but this is negotiable.
    I will not be available during the days once I leave, and would be doing all thread review and modding in the mornings and evenings, with guaranteed availability 1800 to 2200 CST.
    I should have mentioned that the guaranteed availability was only such if everyone had confirmed by Monday evening. Not enough people did, and the schedule changed.

It's your decision to both assume something and to make the assumption known to the general public.

5. Default

Does this mean that the game isn't happening :c

6. Default

No, that is what's assumption.

7. Default

Scribble, I did try to make one a couple months ago that fell through due to lack of interest. If you had no interest in running one, you could have just said so and someone would have stepped in. The issue was you said roles would be sent out at x time and nearly a week went by, and you had been on the forums since then. It takes 10 seconds to say, "shit popped up. I'm no longer going to be available to run this." Or "shit came up. It's going to be a few more days."
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

I would host one, but i dont know what the fuck i would be doing, nor can i get any practice in a game as i don't seem to get in :3

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Scribble, I did try to make one a couple months ago that fell through due to lack of interest. If you had no interest in running one, you could have just said so and someone would have stepped in. The issue was you said roles would be sent out at x time and nearly a week went by, and you had been on the forums since then. It takes 10 seconds to say, "shit popped up. I'm no longer going to be available to run this." Or "shit came up. It's going to be a few more days."
    This pretty much, you were on, just post an update of what the fuck you are doing so people are aware and don't disappear.

10. Default

I assume of course that now that the roles have been sent out, it will only be a week or two until the game actually starts.