Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: General Information, Rules, Guides, Setups, Links, etc

1. Exclamation General Information, Rules, Guides, Setups, Links, etc

Work in Progress.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 03-18-2016 at 12:41 PM.

2. Default

There's Blackmage's page here with a run down, adapt that? Or what the fuck are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Yes, his rules thread will be merged or linked here along with blade's stats page. I will probably link any pages that require specific and uncluttered discussion of the topics such as the stats and rules. This thread will mainly serve the purpose of a handbook for learning, playing, and modding IBIS mafia games.

I am still working on how I will organize and update this thread.

4. Default

So is someone going to host a game again, or are you just really bored?

5. Default

How about when someone says they are going to host a game, they actually follow through instead of just disappearing so everyone can forget about it and then people can complain about not getting any new players.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    How about when someone says they are going to host a game, they actually follow through instead of just disappearing so everyone can forget about it and then people can complain about not getting any new players.
    Agreed.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    What has been Modkilled.

Scribble has been modkilled.

9. Default

People make a big deal about the lack of new players and hosting games yet put zero effort towards hosting one themselves.

I have very little interest in running a game now that I'm home. I have about as much interest in running a game as you all did in creating and running a game yourselves.

If it's too much of a problem to wait on something you exert little effort with, regardless of what position you are involved in, then run one yourself.