Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voice Server

1. Arrow Voice Server

Just a suggestion, Imo ibis should get a voice server such as teamspeak3 or vent.
    It would allow alot easier communication between players & admins while on the servers to catch out rule breakers
    And most importantly its just easier to play, especially for pub and for upcoming events that could happen.

Just a thought.

2. Default

+1 I agree to this!

3. Default

I don't think a public one is necessary, at least for gungame. You can just talk on the server and people who don't want to hear it can use !sm. As for communicating when there's trouble on, players can just start their message with @ in team chat and only admins and clan will see it.

I guess a benefit can be to get hold of an admin who isn't on the server

4. Default

IBIS already has a Ventrilo voice server, it's barley used but could be useful for anyone whom needs to use it.

IP: vent.ibisgaming.com

Port: 3784

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MadGamer101 View Post
    IBIS already has a Ventrilo voice server, it's barley used but could be useful for anyone whom needs to use it.

I was going to say...though grantd i'm not seeing it in the homepage sidebar. and the last thing in the thread about it in the "Servers" subsection was from 2011, i'm pretty sure its still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadGamer101 View Post

O

lol

- - - Updated - - -

I would use it but I'm infamous for not using my mic.

Maybe I'll come on to lurk.

7. Default

We need to switch to mumble, discord, or curse. Does curse work for CSS like it does in smite?

8. Default

yes I think so
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

9. Default

Mumble is quite good, and so is teamspeak. Vent is kinda outdated and i tried connecting to that but it didnt work?

10. Default

I was able to connect and I think there's a password on it
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL