Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ibis

1. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    it is noob. ive only been in it for 2 seasons and every1 else is the first season with magop but had previous exp.

we are 1-1 and the team we lost to is now number 1 in the division
    Wow not bad ! Good job ghosting in vent !!!

2. Default

P.S. Rufioh you should not have expanded this thread past your app. You should just have asked the question in your Application.
    -MBP

3. Default

i dont considering useing vent in cal ghosting. you cant tell your team where the other players are actualy are, just give advise, but you already knew that.

dude, i went to sj today, it was pretty nice. but there were sum bad neighborhoods lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i dont considering useing vent in cal ghosting. you cant tell your team where the other players are actualy are, just give advise, but you already knew that.

dude, i went to sj today, it was pretty nice. but there were sum bad neighborhoods lol
    Bad as in what ? Drug dealers in the corners ? Lots of bodegas ? What ? If you ever come to NYC i can take you to some really bad neighborhoods in the South Bronx or some Housing Projects where you come in but you never come out. LoL

5. Default

Hey CO I worked in Hostos Community College about 3 blocks away from Yankee Stadium. Go down Grand Concourse on foot at 3 in the morning. Or better yet around 11 at night on a friday.....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hey CO I worked in Hostos Community College about 3 blocks away from Yankee Stadium. Go down Grand Concourse on foot at 3 in the morning. Or better yet around 11 at night on a friday.....
    I've gone there plenty of times but not at that exact time. I dont care where I go in NYC but I never leave home without my Glock26. She goes every I go.

7. Default

try walking around yankees stadium in the 80's you better be packin.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    try walking around yankees stadium in the 80's you better be packin.
    Some of these kids werent even born in the 80s.

9. Default

yeah I Know but at that time those were the worst days in new york, people were scared to go to the stadium to see a game in the bronx. Go watch the warriors movie. lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    yeah I Know but at that time those were the worst days in new york, people were scared to go to the stadium to see a game in the bronx. Go watch the warriors movie. lol
    That was the 70s you dope.