Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ibis

1. Default ibis

hey guys whats up its rufioh. i was wondering what it takes to be in ibis. i joined up with whytboiz in magop. is that enough? if not tell me what needs to happen

2. Default

You need to play more on the IBIS servers before anything, Magop has nothing to do with IBIS at all. Enjoy playing on the IBIS SERVERS.

3. Default

dual, dont be jealous. 90% of magop plays ibis, so yes, we do have something to do.

however, being in magop. doesnt affect his enterance into ibis, further down the line, it mays how his loyalty to both groups.

4. Default

Jealous are you kidding me for some reason you think i get a shit.You're the one wasting this kid time by posting a APP And no one knows him.

5. Default

ok... so dual... please tell me what is required to post an app?

do you have to be accepted into the clan then post an app? lmao. ok, good job

6. Default

isnt this where you introduce your self and let people know who you are?

come on daddy, you got your prioritys mixed up.

7. Default

hey rufioh, that your tattoo?

8. Default

Welcome Rufioh; well...don t be too eager to get into IBIS...it takes time and you have to know the guys and show that you re not a flash in the pan!!!
    But so far so good....as i said in your app...seems like a cool guy and fun to play with!!! Don t forget....

Expectation is the mother of deception!!!

Peace

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    isnt this where you introduce your self and let people know who you are?

come on daddy, you got your prioritys mixed up.
    Yes you're right. He's in the intro section, not the app section. MagOps is still a noob cal team anyway. LoL

10. Default

it is noob. ive only been in it for 2 seasons and every1 else is the first season with magop but had previous exp.

we are 1-1 and the team we lost to is now number 1 in the division