Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Shitty Admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Just because you have a lot of Gun Game wins doesn't make you any less of a fucking jackass.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    But Virtus.

How many times have I knifed you?

I lost count.

xDD
    you got knifed by HER? fail good sir, fail.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you got knifed by HER? fail good sir, fail.
    HAHAHA.

Numerous times at that.

Several of them when he was chasing me with a knife and I turned and knifed him.

LAWLZ.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Toasties,

That button next to "Quote" is for multi-quoting... Rather than making 3 separate posts, you just click that convenient little button on the first couple quotes and then "Quote" on the last one you want to quote. Unless you're trying to whore out your post count.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Toasties,

That button next to "Quote" is for multi-quoting... Rather than making 3 separate posts, you just click that convenient little button on the first couple quotes and then "Quote" on the last one you want to quote. Unless you're trying to whore out your post count.
    :]]!!!
    Last edited by &&toasties; 06-11-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Fucked up the quote, lawlz.

6. Default

do we need to remove the slap command from ZM? and all you trolls/spammers have been logged from this thread.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    do we need to remove the slap command from ZM? and all you trolls/spammers have been logged from this thread.
    Please do.

and ily2 Deprod<33