Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shitty Admins

1. Default Shitty Admins

I move to say Virtus/Mother Russian has to be thee -worst- admin I have ever seen. While playing, he muted 2 players for talking on their mics, when they rejoins to get un-muted, as it was a dumb reason, he banned them for it. What kinda shit is that? Pssh, Ill pay the server for the month just to get his fuck ass banned.

2. Default

they were spamin... i mean they diditn shut up for fuckin 20 minuts.. i got sick of it.. i warned them. they ignored and started yellin "hey bitch what u gonna do to us" i muted them. they rejoin to unmute themselfs - thats ban for 1 hour. mmk.

*DEAD* Virtus / ibis.a / Mother Russia : i can ban u right now for rejoinin to unmute urself
    *DEAD* Head : pewpewpewpewpewi
    *DEAD* SnipeZ` | #Team ]M4K[ [LDR] : do it u fuc king bitch
    *DEAD* SnipeZ` | #Team ]M4K[ [LDR] : like i give a fuck

3. Default

READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!!

IF YOU BY PASS A MUTE. YOU WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON WHY YOURE MUTED!!!!!

it should be a short ban. maybe 30 minutes. increase ban times as needed.

4. Default

The admin followed the correct procedure.

5. Default

gah.

adgadgfjfhjzfygjG
    fjh
    GF
    hjhf
    j
    fj
    hkj
    fhk
    ags

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    thats ban for 1 hour. mmk.
    or an automatic freeze, burn, slap, drug, beacon and blind... all at ontop of the mute. Also spamming their motd to www.meatspin.com could crash their css .

ma_cexec (playername or idtag) ma_browse www.meatspin.com <3 cexec.

7. Default

case #6459 of why we need the mute feature back.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

he's still needs to go fuck himself with a retractable baton.

9. Default

please say that to me in game to my face.. please

10. Default

which is it? In-game, or to your face?