Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rawr Clan App

there aren't enough +1's to give to this person. not many know this but this is the person that has helped me become the admin i am today. without her i would have never stayed an admin, or even considered going for ula. grant it, i finally did apply after i was informed that i should by clan. whenever I've had a problem she's always been there to help and guide me. she's also the reason i love this community and strive to help make it better. she is without a doubt an invaluable asset to this community.

∞ +1's

2. Default

Phil lies, you are to still active

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

my vote means jack shit but you still get a +1 from me from all I've seen on the forums - you work hard and definitely deserve it

4. Default

I give a +1 to this girl. Rawr and I have had our differences (mostly from my end), but have grown to like each other. She grew to be a very respectable admin and does what's right when it's right. (year late here, but Rape...Yeah, I bailed on Clan when shit was going downhill fast, but I'm back, and I wouldn't be the first person to bail and come back. I think in the end none of that matters. We all put our work in and did what needed to be done to get here, and Rawr has, as well). That's what I view as the most valuable. She is a cool chick and knows what it takes to get shit done, and gets along with everyone who matters. <3

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Thanks lady!!! You da bomb! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Stars

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Zambi!

6. Default

+1. Dedicated, respected, and is a facet of this community.

7. Default

Legggoooooooooo

+1 from me all the way

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    +1. Dedicated, respected, and is a facet of this community.
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Legggoooooooooo

+1 from me all the way
    Thanks guys!!!

9. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

You get a full +1 from me Rawr.

You're a hard worker and I've never seen you get power hungry, and I think you'll do great as a clan member.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I give a +1 to this girl. Rawr and I have had our differences (mostly from my end), but have grown to like each other. She grew to be a very respectable admin and does what's right when it's right. (year late here, but Rape...Yeah, I bailed on Clan when shit was going downhill fast, but I'm back, and I wouldn't be the first person to bail and come back. I think in the end none of that matters. We all put our work in and did what needed to be done to get here, and Rawr has, as well). That's what I view as the most valuable. She is a cool chick and knows what it takes to get shit done, and gets along with everyone who matters. <3

holy fuckballs it's owns o.O
    wb btw.
    maybe i should make a return as well once my work security is locked in :/
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...