Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bensolo 03/29/2016 9:30PM STEAM_0:0:63915850 [U:1:127831700]

1. Default

Most people just delay knife menu anyways

2. Default

warn warn warn

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Tell this admin that camping is allowed except youre the last person and youre delaying
    We know. I have to do the same shit to him when I am on. At some point yea a ban should be done (cant vote currently, admin off till next friday), the guy has been warned enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

My vote was for ban, I didn't watch the demo as I was ingame for the map attached and experienced what he was doing as well as watched him evade the knife fight.

5. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...111#post140111

The 4th rule down. If he has been warned in chat, following the basic procedure of kick, 5 min ban, 10 min ban, 30 min ban, etc.

Get ahold of an administrator and let them know to take care of it. Camping as the last person is not allowed.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

He doesn't 100% camp, camp. He is the definition of the term "strategically waiting".

Fox, thank you for clarifying that. Although I do not recall you giving him a warning in-game or anything.
    Someone redirect bensolo to this site and specifically this page.

Bensolo, this is your final warning about running away from knife fights. He did not "fall off the box". T's always die first when it comes to a draw, but you intentionally running away, that is pure ignorance and I did not think you would do something like that. And calm down with you excessive "strategic waiting" game you play. Cause a lot of people are getting sick of it, and I wouldn't be surprised if you get vote kicked or banned.

Player will be issued a warning.
    Resolved, closed.