• No Action

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bensolo 03/29/2016 9:30PM STEAM_0:0:63915850 [U:1:127831700]

1. Default Bensolo 03/29/2016 9:30PM STEAM_0:0:63915850 [U:1:127831700]

Name in Game: Bensolo/Lil Xemnes/Ham.Gurl
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:63915850 [U:1:127831700]
    Where: GunGame Mod+
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...ensolo&Submit=
    Reason to ban: Excessive camping/extending of round, intentionally running away from knife fight to kill opponent

Bensolo/Lil Xemnes/Ham.Gurl resurfaced seemingly recently and has made playing on the GunGame server an absolute chore. On every map, every single round, he camps, excessively, almost always extending the round. He never accepts knife fights and will simply sit and sit forever, making maps take forever. He has a reputation for doing this actually and almost always more than half the server votes to kick and/or ban him when he wastes their time.

Granted, none of this is generally punishable by a ban but tonight he behaved in a bannable manner. He decided to finally accept a knife fight, oh and look it was against me, but instead of actually participating, he just ran away the entire time forcing me to lose two levels. It was plainly calculated and I took the time to make this post because, quite frankly, the guy is ruining the Ibis GG server for me and his shenanigans are really tired.

Demo of the runaway knife fight is attached, starts around tick 43,000. It was clearly intentional, he NEVER accepts a knife fight, saw it was me and decided to accept, then he clearly runs away the entire time. I'm also not entirely convinced he doesn't have walls, there are a couple of rounds around tick 30,000 that he jumps out and gets an instant headshot just as I round the corner (it's deag so could be a coincidence but I wouldn't put anything past this joker).

Something has to be done about this guy, at least a temporary ban if not perma. He's a complete detraction from the community and brings absolutely nothing positive any time he's online.
    Attached Files

2. Default

When I was in there and he was hiding someone put the beacon on him when he didn't accept the knife round I mean if people has the choice to accept it I mean temp ban or warn him about it would be a good idea but ula and clan would decided about it

3. Default

Why is there a vote without a view on the demo? O.o

What we go off of is by what we see (demo). What he has done previously is put into account, but not based on that.

Watching demo now.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigglyPuff View Post
    but ula and clan would decided about it
    Technically any admins are able to vote and make ban decisions in temp ban section, but should not be abused; and demo must be watched... I saw 1 vote but no views on the demo (minus min's 1 view just now) so I will not consider this a two vote.

5. Default

Can't do anything about the camping. I hate that kind of gameplay myself, but as long as he's not hard core camping, there's not much to do.

Because of the exploit within the knife fight (running away), I would say warn for now. If he is seen doing it again, then it would be a ban.

6. Default

He does hardcore camp. Every single round on every single map. You've played with him, you've seen it - he will make the round last two to three minutes longer than it needs to regularly.

I can't believe his behavior in the demo doesn't warrant at least a temporary ban though. He very clearly did it on purpose, knew exactly what he was doing actually, and it's not as if he's a new player - he has been around forever and knows the server rules very well (obviously well enough to know how hard and where to push buttons without seemingly any repercussions at all).

I have to accept your decision regardless but I certainly don't agree with it. I was borderline uninstalling based on him being in the GG server 24/7 (seriously, look at his playtimes via Psychostats for the last week) and pulling this shit constantly anyway so this will just solidify that decision.

I know theres no banable offense but I played some sessions while he was on. That Camping is really extrem and it sucks. As normal player not as Admin, I would like to see him banned

8. Default

Well I'm confused why does he have 31+ Bans but I agree probably a week or day temp... I also like to see him banned aswell for a couple days I mean yesterday when I was in GunGame he was camping another admin beacon him he still was there and slapped him aswell to get his attention then he still did it I don't remember what map I think it was churches map ... And a few others. And I just left

9. Default

He only has 6 bans, the rest were from a hacker

Quote Originally Posted by JigglyPuff View Post
    another admin beacon him he still was there and slapped him aswell to get his attention
    Tell this admin that camping is allowed except youre the last person and youre delaying