Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Preemptive post in case of whiner.

1. Default Preemptive post in case of whiner.

Heyyyoooo!

Some dude, don't remember his name, starts complaining that a guy named Snake or something was glitched and he couldn't kill him. I die before I can go to spec, click through to the guy and he's running around just fine. He dies soon thereafter.

So, said dude starts complaining. Apparently the snake guy, and another fella, both with negative KDR's (Near 12-18 or 10-20 KDRs) were blatantly hacking and glitching and getting some unfair advantage over other players.

I, however, never saw any evidence of it, especially with their KDR. Said dude starts crying about how I'm not a real admin and should have banned them.

He also said that he's reporting me for allowing whatever he was seeing.
    Can we get an omnipotent script or something to just admin for us? I'm apparently supposed to stop playing 10 or 15 times a round so I don't get told on by some whiny cunts.

Also, snake dude, for the next 3 rounds maintained his KDR, and I purposely stayed spec at beginning of a round to watch him while feigning afk. No trickery.

Just my side of the story. Hope crybaby comes in and starts disrespecting me like he was in-game. People need to grow up. I should have banned him for disrespect so he had a reason to come in here crying.

Love you guys and gals. Have a good april fools.

2. Default

Occasionally players will get glitched for some players and it shows them standing in spawn while they appear to be moving for others watching them.

To fix that you must rejoin

3. Default

Maybe give admins a freebie once a week to just ban whoever annoys them the most.

A little 3 hour ban, once a week to any non-admin. He'd have gotten mine within the first 10 minutes of the whining.

And I know about it seeming glitched and having to reset it, but he was hell bent on getting this guy banned and soooo appalled that I didn't just lay out that long dark hammer.

4. Default

Well did you tell him to rejoin to fix it?

5. Default

Yeah that usually happens after you have a lag spike. Used to happen to me all the time. Like Rawr said, rejoin to fix, although I've been told that starting a demo works as well

6. Default

He said that the snake guy was killing people from his glitched location.

I'm not going to just assume what someone's talking about. Especially when they're being aggressive with their demands.
    I don't pay to be tech support lol

7. Default

Oh ZM, where all the children hang out.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    You betcha!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firstblood View Post
    Said dude starts crying about how I'm not a real admin and should have banned them.

He also said that he's reporting me for allowing whatever he was seeing.
    Don't let em get to ya.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    You misspelled faggots, faggot.