Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Fox ibis.a 4/7/2016

1. Default

I should have prefaced that my post was not directed at any individual but the general population.

You're right, we don't need a second opinion, we trust the ULAs we choose to review demos and make decisions. While it isn't necessary, it is not a bad thing that I see you double checking the OP's proof. Despite how pointless it may seem, even ULAs are expected to review the demo before voting on a thread, despite how obvious the OP makes it out to be and what level that admin may be. When the ULA post a thread for an upside down aimbot and close it for obvious reasons, they are doing that on good faith. If the player posts an unban thread, then the clan intervenes.

2. Default

Understood, I will start posting on the perma ban threads more often in order to give you an idea on my thoughts and opinions on the matter, although upside-down aimbots I really don't feel the need to post on because of how obvious they are, other then that kind of thread, I will definitely become more active with my thoughts and opinions in order to show I put forth that effort.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I should have prefaced that my post was not directed at any individual but the general population.

You're right, we don't need a second opinion, we trust the ULAs we choose to review demos and make decisions. While it isn't necessary, it is not a bad thing that I see you double checking the OP's proof. .
    basically this.

while the ULAs have been veterans enough, and vetted enough to take care of the bans themselves (with oversight on severely hard cases if there aren't enough ulas who havent voted yet to run throughthe demos twice), it shows that you are putting in effort when you post your opinion.

While i agree that upside down aimbots dont need vetting, they usually get locked immediately anyway.
    otherwise, feel free to post!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Fox is pretty quick to catch hackers. Good luck!

5. Default

Anyone have advice on how to improve my chances? I would like to improve so I can make ULA

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    Anyone have advice on how to improve my chances? I would like to improve so I can make ULA
    Involve yourself in ALL ASPECTS of the community! Try and catch and prove yourself on difficult cases.
    Last edited by Steamer; 04-16-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    I'm gonna quote owns from when I applied for ULA with other candidate apps, not just for you but for everyone who applies.

Posting in ban threads, even if it's stupid obvious, pointing out the ticks and giving your opinion bridges uselessness to usefulness. That's the key thing.
    Keep your hack bans streak alive.

8. Default

Review this thread, pm me your findings http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ost#post211423

Aside from being a troll, fox has the potential to one day be a great ula. Rebuy admin and get back to working on becoming a ula!

10. Default

If you still plan on being ULA one day, you should update your submitted ban threads.