Thread: [Playa]Playa [ibis.a] -Admin abuse

Default [Playa]Playa [ibis.a] -Admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: [Playa]Playa [ibis.a]
    You're INGAME name: Strongfield -ibis.a-
    Server:GG
    Map: gg_sex_fix
    Date & Time: 08.04.2016/09:37:00

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    11.Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

Just a few people were on the gungame server. They have chosen to knife instead killing each other with guns.
    PlayaPlaya slayed guys who killed him with guns and he slayed/froze/banned [Ðs]«Āčέ Đǿĝ»™ for the usage of guns.
    (Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...5951234&Submit )
    Ok it´s a dick move to use guns in this situation but its no offense against the rules, so there was no reason to punish him.

Demo: playaplaya_adminabuse01.zip
    Ticks: 66000-67200 Slays a player for being shot.
    71000-85300 slayed/kicked and banned [Ðs]«Āčέ Đǿĝ»™ for using a gun.

-StrongfieldtheGerman

2. Default

Admin abuse confirmed.

This guy is an idiot randomly freezing, slapping, banning, and I saw some team attacking in there to.

Your off to a great start playa playa on getting your privileges limited or revoked completely.

3. Default

I agree abuse confirmed, I would say issue a warning first to show we do not tolerate it, beyond that its up to clan, but honestly, he has played here for so long he should understand that we don't tolerate that.. maybe revoke some powers as well as a warning?

Sounds like some Zombie-Mod tier abuse. Haven't seen the demo yet but I can only imagine ...

5. Default

Abuse confirmed. We have a GG server, not a knife server. If people want to knife only, go for it, but you can't enforce via admin that people can only use knife. If you continue abusing your admin, it will be removed. I suggest reading the rules.

Admin to be warned, closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy