Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: Assassin's game. You're all going to die abandon ship!

1. Default

I know as I said noob.....trying to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I thought noob I should say.

2. Default

If you are going to break the rules to help people you should make that known to everyone since it really fucks up the ability to read things.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

I am a noob Assassin, it was my second mafia game ever

4. Default

You are new, but you aren't going to learn the game if the mod makes exceptions for you to spoon feed you info.

5. Default

This is true. Just wondering, if I were a cop and I was roleblocked, what would the mod tell me? Wouldn't I find out since he wouldn't tell me if the target is innocent or guilty

6. Default

normally you would get a message reporting no result, or sometimes just no message at all.

- - - Updated - - -

but if you were a doc, jailer, or some other role, you dont get any message and have to deduce that you were blocked from the actions of the day, and sometimes you just never know.

7. Default

like if nem shot someone but was roleblocked, the person wouldnt die, but the flavor wouldnt elude to someone being attacked

8. Default

I'm ok as long as the Roleblocker knows that the person they roll block will know.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

Nem, that would have been fine if town would need more information in this game, but town had too much information as is.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of post restrictions:
    i.e. always having to mention cats in your posts, or never using punctuation, etc.
    (they would be directly related to flavor, not roles)

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, I've made the signup thread:
    Donner Party: Nevermore