Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's game. You're all going to die abandon ship!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Lie detector really needs to be left out, especially a day time version since its a guaranteed town kill. Thats what borked that other game with the unlimited daytime lie detector.
    No its not. It only looks at one statement

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Daytime lie detector is very OP because you can't counter it. At least night time you could say you got bussed.

Assassin, this game was very unbalanced. Town had 3 investigations, a vest, a vig. Mafia had two roles that gave immunity to one out of three investigations. If you were going to give town that much power, mafia would need more also. Give us a bus driver and a role block. Something at least.

On top of that, you had a SK. SK actually lowers the power of mafia. There really wasn't anything to do.

Nemesis, the day was over. I was stuck not moving for an hour, and was bored. Hell, you were talking about retarded shit also. You were right I was scum, but for the wrong reasons.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

I also had a vest, which yea....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Assassin, there was nothing in my role text saying I would be immune to lie detector. There is nothing in the wiki about that either. It is not how lie detector works at all. Next time if you want it for daytime, just give him 1x day cop. Also, what nemesis said. If you need help balancing, ask someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Zambi, that would be cool. Donner party is a great setup. It's balanced, and it's closed. If you wanted to modify roles, doing it in a closed setup is nice, because everyone would know.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Modified roles must be disclosed unless everyone is made aware of hidden modifiers.

6. Default

I didn't see it as being modified and wouldn't giving out the modifications make it so it would be an open instead of closed.

- - - Updated - - -

And ask who? The people playing the game?

- - - Updated - - -

I asked for a co mod too in the sign up thread. No one said anything.

7. Default

So there was a tracker and a vig with a vest, and an additional protection from the JoaT and Doc, and the JoaT had a roleblock too? How did hippo know he got blocked
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

I told him. Clearly. Hippo is a new player so I'm trying to give him a little break. Also why i gave the roles i did to the people I did. Again if you guys had targeted town instead of each other this would be a very different conversation

9. Default

Regardless, it was a good time. At least Assassin hosted one :3

10. Default

You arent supposed to tell people they were RB.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.