Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: (GAME) Donner Party: Nevermore

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    Not according to my role text.
    Well, thats cause according to your role text you're GF.

Also, as terrible as the role selection has been in this game, I still can't believe Ass would suck that hard at this.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Well, thats cause according to your role text you're GF.

Also, as terrible as the role selection has been in this game, I still can't believe Ass would suck that hard at this.
    Take it up with him in post.

3. Default

In the event that I can only use one power, it would be the vig shot.
    LUL, you mean where you kill Pass, he turns up town, and then you throw it all at Zuki?

This is exactly what I was talking about with his bullshit. Whatever happens today, lynch this mofo.

Oh and Stars, should my vig shot fail due to a vest, it would be great if you could track me to back up the fact that I used it and didn't just lie.

- - - Updated - - -

LUL, you mean where you kill Pass, he turns up town, and then you throw it all at Zuki?

This is exactly what I was talking about with his bullshit. Whatever happens today, lynch this mofo.
    It won't matter, so long as I'm not lynched today and can vig tonight. Since you've outed as the serial killer, we should lynch you first though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just re-checked the role text, which confirms the ability to use more than one ability per night.

5. Default

Listen, I have no path to victory, never did as soon as Scribble douched me night 1. Zambi however, does, especially if he can keep convincing you all that he is Captain of extremely convenient powers. I'm certain there is someone else left who can kill, block, stop, or otherwise neutralize me at night.

What, do you have any reason to suspect Zuki over Pass? Since you can't win, I will take your suspicions into account. Should the vig shot go to Zuki instead?

7. Default

No matter who you shoot, they will turn up town. I will not aid your Bullshitting of people to convince them you are on their side.

8. Default

I shoulda made some damn popcorn. I wanna see others opinions on this first

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree that lynching what is a safe option since he confessed. Pass is next in line after Zambi who is under suspicion of being mafia, that's why Zambi's 'targetting' him. He might decide to not kill anyone and then say Pass had a vest

Sorry for any shitty grammar, walking outside

No matter who you shoot, they will turn up town. I will not aid your Bullshitting of people to convince them you are on their side.
    If you would pull your head out of your own ass, you would realize that I haven't lied at all this game.

Despite roleblocking being a common mafia power, I admitted to blocking Hippo. When pushed to L-1, I outed with the rest of my abilities to avoid town losing a strong PR. If you recall, at the beginning of the game I made the comment:
    What the actual fuck

ok
    This was in response to my role.

I have complied with town entirely and outed my suspicions early on. Clearly you have some inkling that my role is real because you outed as the killer when I used my lie detection on you, which has (admittedly, conveniently) just come back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi
    Lie detect:
    I am Town.
    That is a lie.
    I have even offered you a failsafe, with Stars monitoring my movements to confirm whether or not I visit someone tonight.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    I shoulda made some damn popcorn. I wanna see others opinions on this first

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree that lynching what is a safe option since he confessed. Pass is next in line after Zambi who is under suspicion of being mafia, that's why Zambi's 'targetting' him. He might decide to not kill anyone and then say Pass had a vest

Sorry for any shitty grammar, walking outside
    Boom, see you aren't as terrible as you look.

Letting 1 person steer the game because they have proved nothing is insane. You investigate him, he turns up Town. He kills a townie: oops misfired vig shot. No one dies: Hey everyone thats the bad guy! And then by that point its too late.