Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epic zm rave

1. Default

I seem to remember another series of "DJ's" we had here a few months ago. If I recall correctly, they were immediately told to stop mic spamming when they posted about making playlists for the the zm server on the forums. I'm disappointed.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

I challenge anyone that can coordinate something better than that!

Funny how after 2 rounds, we tamed these players and had a dance party!

I dedicate this super party to Turtles. Because we all know, he's just a flaming homosexual.

3. Default

Don't make me get my dance music out. I'll get someone to change the map to oxey or whatever and we'll have a real dance party.

Then again I'm lazy, so eh.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I'm walking on the sunshine... WOAH WOAH Woah!

5. Default

<3....

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

lol i wouldn't be surprised if someone ruined the moment with chocalate

7. Default

<Queue mastagunz and christmas>

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    lol i wouldn't be surprised if someone ruined the moment with chocalate
    Did you say....CHOCOLATE?????

Hobo you know me too well.

9. Default

Don't make me slap you.