Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: (GAME) Donner Party: Nevermore

1. Default

Unvote
    Vote Hippo
    If we get the lynch wrong, hippo is trying to keep me alive through the night so yall will lynch me tomorrow. Sounds like a fairly solid plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

yep, even though this may be rip to me i dont like how jiggly put no reasoning behind his lynch. And for some reason i belive stars.

Again starts is right in saying if we get this lynch wrong, town is done for.

Unvote
    Vote hippo

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zuki View Post
    yep, even though this may be rip to me i dont like how jiggly put no reasoning behind his lynch. And for some reason i belive stars.

Unvote
    Vote hippo
    You literally just did what I did

And Stars, I see where you're coming from (although I think it's pretty stupid)

4. Default

Alright, we have two people on the chopping block. Hippo has been fairly quiet with vague accusations and zuki has been straight up scummy. Both read scum, both need to speak. unvote

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zuki View Post

]
    That... is not what I said.
    Even if we get today wrong and there are two mafia, town is not done. Vig can eat a mafia member overnight (assuming we dont lynch the Vig).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Considering the vigs hits (or misses depending on how you look at it) so far, both you (stars) and I know who the most likely candidates are.

I think the vig has chosen the path of staying silent, which is the smart move. Stars is off my radar, jig is off my radar, but blade, Zuki, and hippo are not.

- - - Updated - - -

Vig's

7. Default

I could of said earlier that i was VT, but i have not. The next best thing for me to do is tell all that im vig cannibal. will people still lynch me for that if no one counter claims? and if someone does i have info that will prove you wrong.

8. Default

I am currently suspicious of Zuki at the moment. Gives me a real scum vibe.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I am currently suspicious of Zuki at the moment. Gives me a real scum vibe.
    Yeah i guess thats how i look right now, there's not alot i can change about that. My last resort is hard claiming though otherwise town will loose me then town is for sure doomed.

10. Default

If your claim is true, we could have done without you hand feeding the remaining mafia vital information. I still get a scum read from you. One of the missing people could be the vig, and you're taking advantage of that.