Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: (GAME) Donner Party: Nevermore

1. Default

I really am not terribly fond of day starts because of that, lynching with no information just seems so much more douch then a death by mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

I agree, someone getting lynched for no good reason is a bit annoying. But what else could we do apart from helping cyber along his merry path?

3. Default

If its a night start then someone dies without getting a chance to play. It's also a higher chance it's a Towne.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

You can get some info day 1, by seeing who is pushing for who, how they are acting, etc. Nothing hard but signals for people to go by to focus on at night or the next day. A policy lynch obviously hurts this ability since everyone is just doing a pre-approved process. That being said, Cyber isnt even showing up to play these games and I think he just fucks around with it. Also, eventually he will be mafia, simple numbers game there, but also if he isn't, his play style has been shown to generally hinder town. Odds are he is VT, and that is certainly better than outing a power role, even if he is a dietician, if he claims that, he is going to die anyways at night and the role essentially becomes useless.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

True but policy lynching him would be what forces that information out of him then again so is anyone at l1...Yeah idk.

6. Default

I want to see cyber play and not meta the crap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I don't understand the second half of what you said, its not coherent english.

And yes pressure is used to force info, but its useless, no one will claim scum, and its too risky to claim a power role since there is nothing to help them, so they will just claim VT, and like it or not, VT is expendable. Its stupid to extract info from pressure, its like torture, it will get you a response, but not anything actionable.

8. Default

Zambi, can you make a sexy vote count post.

9. Default

Outing your role before day 2 is almost always a bad idea. Even on day 2 it can harm town. It narrows down the likely targets for scum to hit a power role.

Vote Nemesis

- - - Updated - - -

Also, What's post about wagons day 1 is great. Looking at votes is towns best way to lock onto scum.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Zambi, can you make a sexy vote count post.
    Yes.

Blade (Assassin)
    Cyber (Zuki, Nemesis, JigglyMilk, hippo, SCRIBBLE)
    Zuki (Strongfield)
    Nemesis (Passarelli)

No one else has been voted for.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.