Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rufioh app

1. Default

Wow a whole 8 hours in the pub !!!

I dont think theres nothing wrong in posting an app this early. It doesnt necessarily mean anything besides showing interest on joining IBIS. Many people have applied but very few get in. This is why IBIS just doesnt allow anyone in here whos been playing in the server for so little amount of time.
    Good Luck with the app.

2. Default

RUFIOHHHHHHH

This is a cool dude to play with. Ive only seen you o th pub for 2 days now so I this wont help.

You need to play more on the server and get to know everyone.

To get into IBIS can take anywhere from 3 months to 6 months so

3. Default

Play more pub, get to know clan members, do well in the MagOp team, and don't start fights with clan members.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Play more pub, get to know clan members, do well in the MagOp team, and don't start fights with clan members.

Well said MBP, well said.

5. Default

we have no conflict between the 2 lol...

the only 1 is backwards and thats just cuz hes slow

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    we have no conflict between the 2 lol...

the only 1 is backwards and thats just cuz hes slow
    Backwards needs a slap every now and then in the server just for being slow. Dual doesnt really like him. I find him amusing.

7. Default

Over the last 7 to 8 years I've been a household a name in counter-strike,I'm the guy who makes people go get hacks, and ghost because they get pissed off because I owned them so much!

8. Default

first off, i didnt know coutner strike was a house hold game.... 2nd... lets pretent you really are what you say you are, is that really worth sauntering? 3rd... i dont consider camping on a T sided map very pwning...esp w/ an awp

but other then that youre pretty rexy(thats also known as really sexy) i like your glasses

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Backwards needs a slap every now and then in the server just for being slow. Dual doesnt really like him. I find him amusing.
    yea.. hes like a dog... if youre afraid of dogs.. you might not like him. but if your not, you can bitch him around and he doesnt really have a bite

10. Default

whitboiz was still potty training wheN i first started playing Counter-strike.