Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Mafia Game

1. Default

vote Scrib

2. Default

Scribs, you terrify me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

On What's point, you also will have the mime trying to get their partner lynched too. So far that looks like Scrib and Jiggly.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

The mimes will probably sit back for a day or two to allow the herd to thin out, which makes it easier for them to seem scummy later on without drawing attention to themselves and also lower the vote count required to lynch. They will be the ones to hammer votes, if they're smart. Mafia will act scummy to cause people to believe they are trying to get lynched as mimes.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    The mimes will probably sit back for a day or two to allow the herd to thin out, which makes it easier for them to seem scummy later on without drawing attention to themselves and also lower the vote count required to lynch. They will be the ones to hammer votes, if they're smart. Mafia will act scummy to cause people to believe they are trying to get lynched as mimes.
    so trust no one because it's a cluster fuck.

Then lynch Cyber...

6. Default

My sigs are on a rotation so they are random every time the page is loaded. but i like them so much..

Vote Strongfield

7. Default

So basically we need to go into the night with a no lynch until a mime gets killed then they don't matter at all. I wonder if the modifier of the second mime suiciding is in play. If not the second mime basically becomes a survivor.

8. Default

Idk what's opening statement looked like he was trying toantagonize but the voting without saying anything is fishy as he'll too. At least scribs metaed a reason jiggly just....nothing

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    so trust no one because it's a cluster fuck.

Then lynch Cyber...
    Cyber, Jiggs, or zuki. The people who have consistently and recently fucked games up. First day will be a crap shoot, but everyone should post what strategy they feel the group should follow before we lynch anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

No lynch is a viable option. We should allow everyone to post their idea of a strat before we go into the night phase.

10. Default

Yeah i did fuck up the last game massively.. but i can agree that Jiggs was no great help to the last game in any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing Strongfield first is allways a good strat.