Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MEX is an abusive admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    He said Mex got angry when people reacted to him threatening a week ban for shooting the board.
    he's not making a threat, hes warning them
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    This whole "backtalk me and I ban you" shit has to stop.
    I agree I think that rule is dumb. I don't ban people for that. I don't even get mad at them.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I agree I think that rule is dumb. I don't ban people for that. I don't even get mad at them.
    There's no rule against complaining of abuse. And a week ban for something silly like shooting the boards is extreme. A kick drives home the issue and can be considered a warning shot. Maybe an hour or two ban is warranted if they repeatedly do it or openly do it to challenge the admin after a kick.

There is a section in Zero's rules concerning Punishment for a reason.

The admins should read it.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

4. Default

The way I interpret this situation as that he was shooting planks before humans could get across to be a jerk. OK if the last humans cross before a zombie can. Let the week ban be a stern warning for you on affecting co-players' good time by being an overall dick. And egging on an admin is also never a good idea, douchebag.