Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MEX is an abusive admin

1. Default MEX is an abusive admin

mex got angry and banned me because i called him out for slapping himself to the front of an escape map and then i called him (i was one of about 5 other people) a douchebag on mines of moria because he said he was going to ban ppl for 7 days if they shot planks at the front of the map. mex is not a very good admin and i would like to be unbanned because i had no reason to be banned.

2. Default

if i was there and u shot planks i would ban u too. so relax go out have a nice day and enjoy ur ban.

3. Default

mex has gotten better as an admin actually, he's just strict. deal with it.

4. Default

shooting the planks, your an ass hole.

i'd ban u a week if i saw u shoot the planks out on Moria.

As for slapping, admins do it periodicly. sometimes for good, i hardly seen admins use it to get an advantage.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    shooting the planks, your an ass hole.

i'd ban u a week if i saw u shoot the planks out on Moria.

As for slapping, admins do it periodicly. sometimes for good, i hardly seen admins use it to get an advantage.
    Every time i see mex play on gg and im there he does it, it's like how virtus used to swap teams on himself

6. Default

everyone mex is in the gg server and i'm there as well there is no problem. he's usually pretty quiet and we've never had any problems with him.

doesn't sound like abuse to me.

7. Default

you guys all need to cut him some slack, jeez he can't read for crying out loud. I'm pretty sure he's kicking himself as we read.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default ummmm.. what?

Mex an abusive admin?!?! no way not mex!!

I cant see it i can see ME being abusive but not Mex i just cant fathom the thought.. it hurts me to much...

Clone

9. Default

Mex isn't an abusive admin, why wouldn't you get banned for a week for shooting the planks, that's a dick move.
    QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

10. Default

He didn't say he shot the boards, nor did Mex ban him for shooting the boards.

He said Mex got angry when people reacted to him threatening a week ban for shooting the board.

I was there and what the uuntiltheendd said did not warrant a ban, even if only a few minutes. Many others called Mex out on it too.

This whole "backtalk me and I ban you" shit has to stop.