Thread: UUNTILTHEENDD。ぼゐぷの 5/26/2009 1:30-1:40am

1. Exclamation UUNTILTHEENDD。ぼゐぷの 5/26/2009 1:30-1:40am

Name in Game:UUNTILTHEENDD。ぼゐぷの

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10738594

Who banned you:MEX

When:in the title

Where:mines of moria

Why banned:because i called him a douchebag. i typed it but i'd say four or five other people actually said it thru the mics. mex said he was going to ban people for seven days if they shot the planks at the beginning of mines of moria. also, mex did not like the fact that i called him out for slapping himself to the front of a canal escape map.

Other/Reason to unban:i am a regular at ibis zombie server; it is one of two servers i play on CSS. if ibis is full i go to another server to wait until a slot is open because it is my favorite server.

2. Default

You will be unbanned shortly, chances are that he did not perma ban. Probably only banned you anywhere from 5 min to 1 hour. Which is only right. Disrespecting an admin. But its no biggie.

Oh my god no! 7 days?! Well then don't break the fucking planks! There's a reason not to break it and its probably a damn good one.\

btw, you look hot AND your name is Rob too! Rob from holland you have been replaced. Can you speak in a sexy russian accent like my other Rob could?
    Last edited by anex; 05-26-2009 at 04:09 AM.

3. Default

You should make a demo the next time an admin starts to do things that most of the server thinks is wrong. Simply comin in here and telling us how he was acting leads to a he said she said situation.

Edit: Also, don't make three fuckin threads about the same thing. It just pisses people off. If an admin is abusing you and bans you... then you can usually take care of reporting the abusing and trying to get unbanned by just posting in the "unban me" section.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?