Thread: нepнaeѕтυѕ ★ibis.a★ - Admin Abuse

1. Default нepнaeѕтυѕ ★ibis.a★ - Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: нepнaeѕтυѕ ★ibis.a★
    You're INGAME name: noobs bow down i am your emporer
    Server:ZM
    Map: ze_serpentis_temple_b4.bsp
    Date & Time: 29/05/2016 4:50 pm (eastern)

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    11.Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

When i was on the zm server earlier today i noticed the admin was being fairly liberal with his powers. this prompted me to start recording a demo.... Anyways I kill the admin which leads him to insult me and then proclaims that if he sees anyone "bunnyhoping" he will freeze them.... This is of course against the rules as jumping repeatedly is not in violation of the TOS.

The next round I am frozen by the admin at which point i tell him its abuse and that im posting to the forums... the admin does not unfreeze me, he is either power tripping or completely oblivious to the rules. The same round he tells his buddy that he will !etransfer the item he wants to him in case someone else gets it. I like zombie escape very much and it saddens me to see admins exercising this kind of negligence when then their role is to be beneficial to the server.

Demo: demo1_2.dem

Ticks:

I kill the admin at 20000

he claims he will freeze people "bunnyhopping" at 21000 and will etransfer to his buddy

i am frozen at 24900
    Attached Files

2. Default

Well saying something isn't abuse unless it's done. However, it is not a healthy attitude for an admin to have. Regardless, the freeze was abuse.

I will talk to the admin in question, thank you for bringing this up.

Abuse confirmed.

Closed.