Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Random banning of people affiliated with smuT

1. Default

I'm too lazy to read past the first 3 posts. Someone sum everything up for me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

How can people have respect for Virt?

He's extremely imature and has shown how rude of an individual he is. He's out to ban other admins, because he hates them. That's not the way to go.
    He came on here whinning like a little 5 year old, and will go to extreme measures to ban people. Just cause he's got anger issue's and is not a good loser... *as everyone has seen before* he takes it out on others.

Virt, TBH how do you still have admin?

3. Default

My god, I think this made an internet record for most amount of flame posts in the smallest amount of time

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

Thats what she said...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    My god, I think this made an internet record for most amount of flame posts in the smallest amount of time
    lolol.

Virtus was funny though.

He was definately the comic relief here.

xDD!!!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smuT matteR View Post
    get to the chopper!
    get to the CHOCOLAAATEEEEE!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    i haven't heard that clip in so long, next time I'm on christmas I want you to play it lol, than I'll just randomly mute you after you do hahahaha
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    LMAO I knew someone was going to say that!