Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Random banning of people affiliated with smuT

1. Default

i didn't think you had control of what was said via steam, also what makes someone a member of your server opposed to someone just playing there?

just wondering...

2. Default

if theres one thing i can assure you silent, is that this is not bs, nor is it personal.

i liked you guys and i wanted to see you guys succeed. i told you guys that before.

i know your relation with smut as a mod expert and as a pure techie. but if i lose one more regular due to people mistaking kindness for weakness, that will be too much.

3. Default

i <3 whytboiz.. i remember when u asked to be a smuT.. good ol days ...

ps. i <3 whytboiz

4. Default

Ive seen smut members spam their ip... some with tags... some without tags... I'm sorry but I don't really remember specifically who, but it ended up with many people leaving the server. I didn't pay much attention at the time but advertising other servers/stealing players should not be tolerated. Seems this ban was deserved...
    Sorry Silent this isn't anything personal but how hard is it to just play and have fun. Playing on multiple servers is one thing but advertising and taking people out of IBIS is another.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smuT matteR View Post
    i <3 whytboiz.. i remember when u asked to be a smuT.. good ol days ...

ps. i <3 whytboiz
    youre talking like a drunk man... but i didnt kno there was alchohol in pepsi.

6. Default

Also, Silent, just to clarify something.

You mentioned in the demo that I was only mad because I was banned from smuT....

I could care less.

To be quite honest.

If matteR and his groupies want to be immature and attempt to play a game such as this, I don't want to be around that.

I CHOSE not to go there anymore because of the childishness.

Besides.

2High and Hell Cat, I'm sure, are quite happy I was banned.

And I've always wanted others happiness before mine.

So yea.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

:P ur so funny whytboiz.. i <3 u

8. Default

if theres one thing i can assure you silent, is that this is not bs, nor is it personal.

i liked you guys and i wanted to see you guys succeed. i told you guys that before.

i know your relation with smut as a mod expert and as a pure techie. but if i lose one more regular due to people mistaking kindness for weakness, that will be too much.
    Whytboiz, i can see where your aggravated about people leaving the server and playing in smuT, this is why i stated if any one advertises on your server ban them. It is disrespectful and arrogant, most of the smuT members are paying admins on ibis and are active players, the person who banned me used to play in smuT and at one point i believe was asking to join. I personally feel the best way to attract players is not to isolate the people who play with threats and personal grudges. I was told well before that i was getting banned from the server even though i had never done anything. I asked around about what is going on in the zm server since i was getting warnings from players being banned for no reason what so ever and i wanted to make sure i would not get banned for no reason. Instead the minute i join i get banned. This seems to be getting a little repetitive i am guessing you can careless about me or the others who were unjustly banned playing on your server. I will wait and see if zero responds to this, i am not a large fan of drama so if you want you can message me on steam.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Also, Silent, just to clarify something.

You mentioned in the demo that I was only mad because I was banned from smuT....

I could care less.

To be quite honest.

If matteR and his groupies want to be immature and attempt to play a game such as this, I don't want to be around that.

I CHOSE not to go there anymore because of the childishness.

Besides.

2High and Hell Cat, I'm sure, are quite happy I was banned.

And I've always wanted others happiness before mine.

So yea.

:]]
    u litteraly begged to be a smut.. maybe only cuz the clan name fits ur life style

theres some hoes in the house!.. when u see them point them out!

10. Default

post the demos!!!! yay..