Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Random banning of people affiliated with smuT

1. Default

maybe we could make a tag for those tho play both? something like [smubis>
    yes?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smuT matteR View Post

theres some hoes in the house!.. when u see them point them out!
    Points at WHYT!

JK. AT SILENT

JK AT TURTLES

3. Default

they were not unjustly banned, or else they would have posted. they know what they did. MOST OF THEM ARE AMDINS FOR IBIS?!?!?! you have 2 or 3 smut members who are ibis admins. your credability is sharply dropping silent.

there is no drama. there is a clan who hosts 3 servers, then there are people who decide to create their own clan, who cant seem the play both servers. the host server has no choice but to protect its self.

no drama here. i WILL message you on steam.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Ive seen smut members spam their ip... some with tags... some without tags... I'm sorry but I don't really remember specifically who, but it ended up with many people leaving the server. I didn't pay much attention at the time but advertising other servers/stealing players should not be tolerated. Seems this ban was deserved...
    Sorry Silent this isn't anything personal but how hard is it to just play and have fun. Playing on multiple servers is one thing but advertising and taking people out of IBIS is another.
    Where's the "I like" button?

Like on FaceBook?!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Most of the members did not bother posting because they got sick of the chidlish crap that was going on. I admit i did advertise my Gun game 5 elimination server ip which is 8.9.6.177:27015 & my new zombie mod server which is 8.9.17.206:27015 and I was being a dick. and didn't like the message whytboiz sent me so i continued and I did disrespect whytboiz and embarrassed him in his own clan server.. I am sorry if i hurt your feelings whyt the last thing i want to do in this world is make a nice little boy sad i just want you to know that i still love you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Where's the "I like" button?

Like on FaceBook?!
    Some one help chelsea she seems confused..

7. Default

u litteraly begged to be a smut.. maybe only cuz the clan name fits ur life style

theres some hoes in the house!.. when u see them point them out!
    Really?

Last I knew you WANTED me in there.

Because everytime I came in, roughly about 4-7 people came in with me from ibis.

Haha.

As far as it fitting my lifestyle, that's funny.

Seeing as you're the one who started the clan.

I don't ever remember begging.

I have all the logs to prove it.

And ho's?

Where's Project and Hell Cat?

They're here?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Some one help chelsea she seems confused..
    Where's Walter when you need him?

9. Default

FUCK SMUT!

They let me join the clan in first few days then they kick and ban me for no fuckin reason. NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED! EVERYONE FUCKIN IGNORED ME! SO IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS PLAYIN ON IBIS AND ADVERTISED BEFORE, IM GOIN TO BAN YOU ALL MYSELF.!!!

(exsept nissan and krak cuz ive been friends with them 2 a long time, and they know not to advertise smut on IBIS, REST OF U ARE GOIN DOWN LIKE A SWEET MUFFIN)
    Last edited by virtus; 05-26-2009 at 11:36 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    FUCK SMUT!

They let me join the clan in first few days then they kick and ban me for no fuckin reason. NO ONE HAD FUCKIN BALLS TO TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED! EVERYONE FUCKIN IGNORED ME! SO IF I SEE ANY SMUT MEMBERS PLAYIN ON IBIS AND ADVERTISED BEFORE, IM GOIN TO BAN YOU ALL MYSELF.!!!

(exsept nissan and krak cuz ive been friends with them 2 a long time, and they know not to advertise smut on IBIS, REST OF U ARE GOIN DOWN LIKE A SWEET MUFFIN)
    Virt, your scaring me Virt!

^^^ if anyone can recite that i will literally suck your cock.