Thread: Random banning of people affiliated with smuT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Random banning of people affiliated with smuT

This has been going on the past few days that admins have been threatening or banning members of smuT or people who mention or even play in the smuT server. I was wondering why this is occurring since i was accused of advertising when i even mentioned the name and was getting messages that Chelsea wanted me to be banned claiming to other admins that i was advertising even though the entire server stated i was not. I was asking a few admins on other ibis server and they said they heard nothing about it. I think it would greatly decrease population and the fun of ibis servers if this occurs, many of the smuT members pay for admin on ibis and are good players. I personally play on both servers and love the change of pace and don't want to see any one get banned for just being apart of a clan or another server. Zero if you could clarify what is going or if this is just admin abuse it would be appreciated.

Update:

I joined the gungame server and was instantly banned by chelsea, she was trying to ban me earlier and made up a b.s. reason. I recorded a demo because i was afraid she would do it, it was only a few seconds long but she just banned me for no reason. I also want to state that i am not even a member of smuT and the fact that people are banning for no reason is ridiculous, i have played on gungame for 7 months now and zombie mod for over 2 years. If the ban stays well i guess it was fun playing with you all.

date banned may 26,2009 at 11:29 pm
    Last edited by silent; 05-26-2009 at 10:31 PM.