Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

Does fireman block like a rb for arsonist or do they choose someone to "undouse"

2. Default

anyone want to talk about the PA system message, with its non-existent video.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Fireman undouses the person chosen

4. Default

If there's a fireman, then now they know to go cleanse pass. I don't think pass would know if he got undouzed for not, so it's a risk we're gonna have to take, whether there is or isnt a fireman.

I'm waiting for everyone to have checked the thread and answered the following questions before: "Do you have a vest, and was it it?"

I'm interested in hearing what Scribble and pass have to say about their guesses for the night.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I'm waiting for everyone to have checked the thread and answered the following questions before: "Do you have a vest, and was it it?"
    I think that is a scummy as fuck thing to ask. If you were hit, you should claim being hit. You should not announce that you have a vest before that, as it means mafia won't target you.

My guess is we are dealing with a werewolf (cult) from the WOOF in the flavor text, a mafia, and an arsonist.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I doubt we have a fireman, or else I wouldn't have gotten the message saying I was doused. Otherwise, the arsonist can't kill anyone until the fireman dies.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

I would consider it seriously scummy to ask if someone has a vest

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Pass in that we should assume not having a fireman. This is a bastard game after all.

7. Default

Maybe there is no mafia? Just a werewolf/cult and arsonist? Having all 3 would be tough on town and that would explain the deathless night

8. Default

I have not confirmed yet because it was at night. Dont be talking at night yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Lol 3 of us confirmed at night stars. And even I don't think Nem is that much of a dick fuck to kill you for saying confirmed at night on the first night.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note though. Suffice it to say I have reasons but vote scribble

10. Default

Yeah, incredibly idiotic to announce whether you have a vest or not.

Cult is hard as fuck to balance, which would mean we would have to have some serious firepower to combat it, especially with an arsonist.

vote Cyber Because that was a dumb as fuck thing to ask
    I hit Brett right in the feels.