Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I did notice your code, but I didn't really have the time to sink into it.
    Yeah, to be honest, I wanted to take a crack at deciphering it but I also didn't have very much time available with which to attempt it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Rape$$ - For continuing to show us all what side of the Rio Grande Mexicans belong on
    Build a wall!

Murica!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

I'm very surprised that no one tried to figure out the code and cypher in all my flavour text. It gave away all the alignments and non-town roles. At least there was no discussion on it. Put all that work into it for nothing, I thought at least fucking Cyber would delve into it....
    I saw. Like the capital letters post one, it said OENNEO or smthn. Didn't know if u meant to type ONE ONE.
    So I just thought I was being Cyber again with the over thinking and didn't give the capital letters another go (it was during the night where u Holla at me, before assassin fiasco.

Also, I was just happy I didn't get lynched day 1 for once and ACTUALLY GOT TO PLAY A GAME to the end without raging or getting wagon'd... So i didnt wanna tempt my fate too much by doing decryption shit when I was doing less worse than usual..

I guess I should have tried another one code sample maybe but overall I enjoyed this game. Even tho mafia made it a lot easier for us
    Last edited by CYBER; 06-18-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

The first part of the code was "Two of one, one of two" noting everyone who wasn't town.

The alignments required some astronomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

The first part of the code was "Two of one, one of two" noting everyone who wasn't town.

The alignments required some astronomy.
    I aligned your mom last night with some ass-tronomy.

*zing*
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I aligned your mom last night with some ass-tronomy.

*zing*
    careful, someone might go cry to a clan member...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/