Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

Yup. That's the game. I'm getting loaded right now so give me a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Zambi the third Marty arsonist. Has been lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Third marty? sounds hawt.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

I'm on my phone so I'm not posting everyone's shit. But your all town and pass is a third party.

4. Default

Well duh.

Did Phil have some weird modifier or was he just unable to articulate what a vigilante does?

5. Default

Lol Phil had blanks.

6. Default

So what was the name stuff? Was he just having a stroke when he was typing?

7. Default

I have no idea. He didn't know he had blanks. There were two VTs. One knew one didnt.

8. Default

Yay I win

9. Default

So, bit of a rundown:

Cyber was the sane cop.
    Scribble was insane.
    Assassin was paranoid.
    What was naive.

Blade was the bomb defusal expert. He was also bullet-proof, which was funny, because no one had a gun.

Stars was the hose Jockey, to counter the arsonist.

Hippo was Cyber's Mother, our first VT, however he knew he was a VT.

Strong, later replaced by Phil, was our blank vigilante, or out second VT, except he thought he was a regular vigilante. Props to Phil for being 2/3 on shots to hit scum, too bad they were blanks.

Pass was my personal favourite, the third party annoying twat. He had a 1x killproof, a 1x bus driver, a 1x roleblock, was a vote thief, and had the PA System. I encouraged him to fuck around with you guys.

Zambi was your standard SK arsonist.

Zuki and Jiggly were your mafia. Jiggly was able to make two bombs during the day, then have them handed out at night. That's why after he was lynched, there was 1 more night of bombs, because there were two already made, so Zuki just handed them out.

The fuck up came on night 1, when the mafia did not send any actions in. at all. I was going to stick with my first feeling and just refuse to let them have it, but Jiggly came up with some sob story so I let it happen, never again. The bombs were actually handed out during the first day and that really fucked up everything. Also, shout out to Scribble, he knew that since he got a bomb late, it was because of Jiggly, he didn't say anything though, so take that for what it's worth.

You were told when you were doused because of Pass, who could have bused you and you wouldn't know if you were healed or not. Also, the bombs were set to stay where they were, so Pass could have bused someone who had a bomb set to explode, and save them. He didn't know this though.

This game was designed to make you think for yourselves, and use logic and common sense to decipher what was going on. Something that some of you were able to do, and some of you were not.

I'm very surprised that no one tried to figure out the code and cypher in all my flavour text. It gave away all the alignments and non-town roles. At least there was no discussion on it. Put all that work into it for nothing, I thought at least fucking Cyber would delve into it...

Pros
    I thought several of you did a good job figuring out the modifiers and how to beat them.
    Two cops investigated themselves to see what they got and were able to use that.
    I was happy who got what with the town roles

Cons
    There were 3 bans during this game, that was harsh.
    I found a replacement for Jiggly 20 minutes after the final vote was cast.
    Whiny sensitive vaginas
    SIDS
    The play from the Mafia was terribly sub par, they really made the game easy
    Pass didn't fuck with you guys as much as I was hoping for

LVP Nominees:
    1. Jiggly
    2. Zuki
    3. Strong
    4. Assassin

LVP Winner:
    Assassin!!

Played a fucking terrible game, played her given role with a full grasp on a syndrome of the downs, and to top it all off whined like a baby back bitch. Disgusting and sad.

MVP Nominees:
    1. What
    2. Cyber
    3. Pass

MVP Winner
    ...nope fuck that.

Honourable Mentions:
    Phil - Thanks for stepping in at the last minute
    Zambi - Got screwed with the mafia dying so fast
    Rape$$ - For continuing to show us all what side of the Rio Grande Mexicans belong on

So, now is time for discussion.

10. Default

The Anarchist's mechanics explains why Zuki didn't shoot anyone. Or is it that he never had a gun in the first place?