Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Damn I missed alot

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    The admin abuse on ZM is worse than the worst back in 2008 when we had tons of drama.
    You've even said I admin abused before. I slapped one guy who got stuck, and he was able to be freed because of it. Another time the zombie spawned in our cade, and I zteled because I knew he probably wouldn't have the decency to give us 10 seconds. Which after you commented I said okay and then went and suicided to the zombies.

I guess it is against the rules, but its generally a kind thing to do when you become the zombie to ztele out.

In the time we did play together though, you have to admit that I was (at least) trying to keep the server at peace as much possible. And I am there if there's any problems usually.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Added:
    Hey fish famous quote of all times...
    "Before I die... Im gonna fuck me a fish."
    That will only make sense to a few people sorry...
    Its a shame that crew left. I hung out with them as much as I could then they just left CS altogether IIRC.

3. Default

all I have to say is Mallissin is back O.O?!?!?!?!?!!?!? This makes me want to speed up to the summer to actually start playing again... oh ye for anyone thats not a Junior in HS yet.. don't procrastinate in your studies.. It'll just eff you over in the end..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    *cough cough* admin skins *cough cough*

Edit: <3
    That would be sick.
    Even a Reg skin with ADMIN on the back would be cool.
    What happens if I already have skins on my char models !
    D: D: D:

5. Default

pretty sure the server sided skin would override the client sided skins.. atleast thats how it worked on Mr.Nubbles Rune CS1.6 server back in 2002

6. Default

Mas like virt, but without admin.

Just an Ass Hole. And makes Useless threats about admin abuse.

TBH he can just GTFO and stop pissing off the admins.

7. Default

Well guys I had to do it. I cancelled my admin for now. I paid a crap ton of bills and spent some money trying to get my ebay business to take off that I noticed only $20 left in my checking until Friday. Opps. LOL. Renewel was tomorrow and I am in no shape to do it right now. Hopefully my ebay business can take off and I can re-register for it again.

Sorry guys.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Well guys I had to do it. I cancelled my admin for now. I paid a crap ton of bills and spent some money trying to get my ebay business to take off that I noticed only $20 left in my checking until Friday. Opps. LOL. Renewel was tomorrow and I am in no shape to do it right now. Hopefully my ebay business can take off and I can re-register for it again.

Sorry guys.
    Great now mallissin is gonna start accusing you of admin abuse since your leaving. That guy is an asshole. To bad I ripped to big of a new one, he'll never recover from this.

Fish I wish the best of luck to you in starting your own business.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Great now mallissin is gonna start accusing you of admin abuse since your leaving. That guy is an asshole. To bad I ripped to big of a new one, he'll never recover from this.

Fish I wish the best of luck to you in starting your own business.
    Thanks. Its nothing huge. Gonna start fixing and selling PS3 units. Once I get some revenue Ill move onto other electronics like laptops, pc, maybe even 360s. There should be no problem finding broken 360s. LOL.

I hate software and have enjoyed the disassemble and reassemble process of hardware. Might as well try putting it to good use.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Thanks. Its nothing huge. Gonna start fixing and selling PS3 units. Once I get some revenue Ill move onto other electronics like laptops, pc, maybe even 360s. There should be no problem finding broken 360s. LOL.

I hate software and have enjoyed the disassemble and reassemble process of hardware. Might as well try putting it to good use.
    Haha yeah if the 360 didn't have such good game titles for it, I would have gone with the PS3.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-