Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Damn I missed alot

1. Default Damn I missed alot

I finally get a weekend off to enjoy with my lady friend, and I see hell in a handbasket.

I was gonna post in the other thread, even though it was not the correct venue, but it would have put some things to rest.

Hellcat linked me the thread of what was going on. I mentioned having to give up my admin. Me mentioning that didnt mean because of all this fighting. If and or when I ever give up admin, it will be because of my own reasons. Last time money was tight for me and this time it is starting to again. Ill probably do one more month and see how things go from there.

I like playing IBIS servers. Probably will as long as they are around. If I ever do stop paying for admin, Ill probably pick it up again like last time. Just when money is decent and I can put forth some help to keep the servers going.

As far as the smut and ibis thing, Im cool with most on both sides, so dont go claiming me. Unless your hellcat.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I finally get a weekend off to enjoy with my lady friend, and I see hell in a handbasket.

I was gonna post in the other thread, even though it was not the correct venue, but it would have put some things to rest.

Hellcat linked me the thread of what was going on. I mentioned having to give up my admin. Me mentioning that didnt mean because of all this fighting. If and or when I ever give up admin, it will be because of my own reasons. Last time money was tight for me and this time it is starting to again. Ill probably do one more month and see how things go from there.

I like playing IBIS servers. Probably will as long as they are around. If I ever do stop paying for admin, Ill probably pick it up again like last time. Just when money is decent and I can put forth some help to keep the servers going.

As far as the smut and ibis thing, Im cool with most on both sides, so dont go claiming me. Unless your hellcat.
    fuck fish I was screaming bloody murder when I read you "resigned" lol I'm not losing a great ZM admin either.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Thanks for setting the record strait, hopefully all this other stuff can get worked out.

I understand that times are tough and that is one reason that this year I have been especially happy in how we have been able to stay afloat even despite me not being able to be in the server much b/c of this pos computer. Although I do not currently plan any price adjustments I can say that this summer I am going to be pushing the reserved slots more and trying to offer more value to the admin package.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    trying to offer more value to the admin package.
    *cough cough* admin skins *cough cough*

Edit: <3
    Last edited by anex; 05-27-2009 at 04:43 PM.

5. Default

I can't wait for the new admin system to take effect, its gonna P-I-M-P!!!!!

6. Default

Now I'm curious. Mind telling us anything about the new things your adding Zero?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

natural male enhancement, now included

Live or die, make your choice.

8. Default

Sorry to hear things are rough, Fish. Had hoped to butt heads with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    *cough cough* admin skins *cough cough*

Edit: <3
    I'd settle for some accountability. The admin abuse on ZM is worse than the worst back in 2008 when we had tons of drama.

Is there anyway for the use of admin commands on the server be recorded to a public website, even if delayed like the stats?

Or disabling certain features for certain admins known to use them too liberally (EI. SLAP)?

9. Default

Mallissin... Long time no see... mostly cause I had to take a break from ZM. I pretty much didn't play all semester cause shit got so bad in the Zombie mod server.

Seems ZM has some good players and a few good admins of late. I should be back in tomorrow and look forward to playing you if your on.

LOL you were my first admin abuse thread... sorry I didn't know at the time you were just trying to do your job. Good to see some old familiar faces. Looks like this summers gonna kick ass in zombie mod.

Added:
    Hey fish famous quote of all times...
    "Before I die... Im gonna fuck me a fish."
    That will only make sense to a few people sorry...
    Last edited by Vladninja; 05-27-2009 at 11:07 PM.

10. Default

I hope your not implying that all the admins on ZM as of current are abusive.