Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: So...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigglyPuff View Post
    That's fine what was I warned about cuz last time I heard no one told me really how everything went
    New people have asked for help before, that's half of what the mod is there for. instead you went AFK and did nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

When I signed up for Scribble's minimalist game, I literally didn't know shit about mafia. Instead, I made it my responsibility to learn. Google is a helpful tool and anything I was unsure about after that, I asked him

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    When I signed up for Scribble's minimalist game, I literally didn't know shit about mafia. Instead, I made it my responsibility to learn. Google is a helpful tool and anything I was unsure about after that, I asked him
    +1 , did the same thing, but i'm still relatively noobey at the game. Plus its hard having inactive teammates in a team..

I'm up for what ever anyways, the best way to learn is by trying everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuki View Post
    +1 , did the same thing, but i'm still relatively noobey at the game. Plus its hard having inactive teammates in a team..
    You shouldn't be talking about an ongoing game outside of its thread, especially since you're dead. Stay down.

5. Default

"Plus its hard having inactive teammates in a team.." Im referring to jiggs, and this information has been established.

But sorry anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuki View Post
    inactive teammates
    The s at the end of teammate indicates plurality.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    Yummy.

- - - Updated - - -

PHIIIIILLLLL.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    You know what else indicates plurality? Dis dik