Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: shiro and tora

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default shiro and tora

any been reading/watching this series wanna take a look but need some opinions on it since i have so much manga on my plate

2. Default

I do not watch that much shounen stuff. Looks interesting and recommended if shounen is your thing.

3. Default

thanks zero was looking into more as well ill post a list in a bit and i only like a few shounen shows cause of basically the same plots

what is this shiro and tora anime you are talking about?? Link to manga/anime

5. Default

He might mean Ushio and Tora.

It is pretty good. Worth watching if you enjoy the characters. You'll know if you like it after the first episode.

Don't know about the Manga, as those aren't my cup of tea.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

FearLess if your going to be checking anything out it needs to be Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Ushio to Tora - i just started watching that, as of right now.

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - im all caught up on that and YES its bad ass

-------------------------Update----------------------------------

site im currently using is www.animeflavor.me

The site i currently watch my animes have mostly archive their vids on arkvid and arkvid has been perm taken down.

So, with that said any recommendations to a new site would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by FearLess; 06-17-2016 at 10:17 PM.

8. Default

i use crunchy roll and the series is done now and i finished it great anime can anyone give me some more ideas of shows to watch

9. Default

Do you have a list of what you have seen? For example you can view my list here: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/ZE...me?sort=rating

This will give us a better idea of what kinds of shows to recommend and what you have already seen.

10. Default

i created an account but my god this could take awhile lol