Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Banned...

1. Default Banned...

I'm appealing my ban that I just received. There were two entries to a room where I was in and I moved a vending machine from one end, which was already sufficiently protected, to another, which had no protection. A player described this as "cade breaking" and I was immediately banned without the admin actually checking what had happened. If you need my steam ID, it's in my profile. Thanks.

2. Default

you posted this in the wrong section oonyx, it needs to go under the rules - unban section.

you can thank me later.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

My bad, but apparently an admin has already unbanned me after seeing this post. Thanks to whoever it was.

4. Default

Or perhaps you never considered that it was a short ban...probably somewhere between 5 minutes to an hour.

5. Default

Who was the admin that banned you?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

The hell.

They didn't give a warning at all?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

No, I hadn't received any warning. I don't know which admin it was, but whoever it was I think the ban issued was permanent.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oonyx View Post
    No, I hadn't received any warning. I don't know which admin it was, but whoever it was I think the ban issued was permanent.
    I just saw oonyx running around the map yesterday on policeprison.

who ever banned you has already unbanned you and your playing in the server.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I just saw oonyx running around the map yesterday on policeprison.

who ever banned you has already unbanned you and your playing in the server.
    Yes, that's right, as I've posted above. I just wanted to answer the two subsequent questions.

10. Default

fortunately its not me i normally never ban.. unless atleast 2 people not including the original accuser saw the cade breaking take place
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.