Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dongerstorm, 06/16/2016 01:32 pm

1. Default Dongerstorm, 06/16/2016 01:32 pm

Name in Game: DONGERSTORM
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1499700
    Who banned you: ZERO
    When: 06/16/2016 01:32 PM
    Where: IBISGaming.com NS2#1 DC (Noob friendly)
    Why banned:aimbot
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...am_0-1-1499700

Other/Reason to unban:
    The main reason for you to unban me would be that I am not in fact cheating. I was not detected by any anti cheat, I cannot comprehend how anyone would think that I am cheating with an aimbot as I miss many shots and accuracy is under 40%. There are many players far better than me. I do not think this is justified based off what one or a few persons thinks(even if they are admins or experienced players). I have been playing on this server for a long time now using many different names, not that this matters, but I have never been accused of cheating before. If you want to I can stream a game of me playing so that you can see my same performance from a better perspective(twitch) - without the completely broken NS2 spectate because of high ping. If you want to decline the ban appeal that is fine, you have that right as a server admin/owner. Please add me on steam so we can talk, being banned when you are not cheating is not cool, it's a punishment for being good.

Good luck.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    Good luck.
    lol Right..

4. Default

I will consider allowing you to provide your own videos to prove your not using hacks. I agree that the NS2 spectate is a joke, unfortunately unlike us the NS2 devs do not care about cheating and give us basically no tools to catch hackers. As far as detection by vac ect this is useless as proven by the thousands of players who we have banned in cs:s over the years who were using private hacks ect which evade detection.

I am honestly sorry that NS2 is such crap that it has come to players needing to provide evidence of their own innocence. Also thank you for making a thread, I will fully review this case over the next 24 hours and I can pm you about the details as to how to prove your unban.

5. Default

This ZERO guy is a loose cannon, someone needs to reign him in...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Who banned you??

ZERO <------Owner

Best of luck with your ban appeal. Most likely, its not gonna happen.

Thanks for the laugh. This made my day

i fixed it for you. (RapeDollar$)
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-16-2016 at 08:03 PM.

7. Default

lol Rape ... xD

8. Default

This is the video he submitted of himself playing: https://www.twitch.tv/aglazed/v/72893799

ADMINS please post your thoughts. Take a look at 15:20 for example.

9. Default

My two cents
    Doesn't really look like hacking to me, just a solid player

10. Default

Yea, actually the more I watch it the more I am convinced there is no hacking.