1. Default PAPI Jake from statefarm 12-29-15 18:42

PAPI Jake from StateFarm
    STEAM_0:0:13449057
    Im a Zambi
    18:42
    ZM
    "Impersonating admin/clan"
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...i+jake&Submit=

I was banned for having the IBIS tag in front of my name... i was not saying i was clan or admin

2. Default

IBIS tag is only to be used by clan, IBIS.A is for admin.
    Use of IBIS tag when not clan is bannable, as you were told, on multiple occasions. At the very least 10 times (10 bans before the perma), and we know its more then that because many times you were warned in server or kicked.

Yes the one time I played with you I did let it slid, but I also said It would be wise not to be using Ibi$ in front of other admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

okay i understand... i was told that if i had the IBIS on the front of my name, i tried to explain this to Im a zambie.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PAPI JAKE FROM STATEFARM View Post
    I was banned for having the IBIS tag in front of my name... i was not saying i was clan or admin

Here come the idiots marching down the road, one by one they go.

The question is why at all use the "IBIS" or "ibis.a" tag in the first place, when obviously your not clan or admin.

I also recall seeing you with the tags myself and told you to remove them, this was a while back as far as I can remember, but you knew what was coming I guess idiots don't fucken listen do they

It must of been all fun and games during the moment, but when the ban hammer gets thrown, you come back crying.

I think it's hilarious how you thought nothing would happen after all the warnings and bans, and then you get stomped

From your previous ban history involving impersonating clan/admin I highly doubt you will be unbanned, but good luck to you.
    Last edited by MadGamer101; 06-23-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAPI JAKE FROM STATEFARM View Post
    okay i understand... i was told that if i had the IBIS on the front of my name, i tried to explain this to Im a zambie.
    No. You don't get to play dumb. The multiple times that I warned you to remove the ibis tag, you mocked me by changing it to ißi5 or isis, or whatever-the-fuck-else name you chose that beared extreme resemblence to the ibis tag. You knew exactly what you were doing. You were warned to stop. Multiple times. Yet you continued. Multiple bans for the same offense didn't strike you as odd?

In the end, I wasn't even the one to perma ban you so take it to clan.

Also, fuck off. Your bullshit isn't welcome on ZMod or IBIS in general.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    No. You don't get to play dumb. The multiple times that I warned you to remove the ibis tag, you mocked me by changing it to ißi5 or isis, or whatever-the-fuck-else name you chose that beared extreme resemblence to the ibis tag. You knew exactly what you were doing. You were warned to stop. Multiple times. Yet you continued. Multiple bans for the same offense didn't strike you as odd?

In the end, I wasn't even the one to perma ban you so take it to clan.

Also, fuck off. Your bullshit isn't welcome on ZMod or IBIS in general.

MMMmMMmMM I love it when you get angry Let the BanHammer come down!!

7. Default

You should blog about this
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

So sorry for the mistake, I can clearly see how confused you were to see a perma status! Oh the horror you must have seen.

Although, you are not able to see any comments in the sourcebans because you are not an admin. And you are definitely not clan. Ban was originally for few days. I was the one who upgraded it to a perma.

Get ibis out of your name like that. Everyone knows what you are trying to imply. We have community tags for that.

Unban request denied. Apply again in 2 years.
    Closed.