Thread: [REMOVE] ze_naruto_v1_fix

1. Default [REMOVE] ze_naruto_v1_fix

ze_naruto_v1_fix
    Missing map, Needs to be removed from Server completely.

2. Default

Only ze_naruto_v2_1a is on the map list. How in the hell did you switch to this map?

Removal of Naruto entirely would be great. The map itself is broken (explains why we've played it maybe twice in the past 2 years). I don't remember which hold point you get stuck on but about half way through the map, the guide npc breaks and won't let you pass through a gate. Might be worth looking into at some point.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Only ze_naruto_v2_1a is on the map list. How in the hell did you switch to this map?
    I remembered the map, thought we played it along time ago. Typed in setnextmap and seen we still had it but guess I was wrong

5. Default

oh be very careful with console commands b/c they are constrained by files on the server rather than what is on the list and just because the file is still on the game server does not mean it is on the fast dl, only maps in the actual map list are.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    oh be very careful with console commands b/c they are constrained by files on the server rather than what is on the list and just because the file is still on the game server does not mean it is on the fast dl, only maps in the actual map list are.
    Roger, Just thought if it was still on server no big deal. Ill stick to the maps I know that work.

7. Default

I think there is an updated version will try.