Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtus / Mother Russia

1. Default

[QUOTE=Nemesis;16600]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill-matic Retard View Post
    50 bucks says you are the only person who read my last post and did not see (copious) sarcasm.
    QUOTE]

In Soviet Russia, there is no sarcasm...back to work maggot...
    nemesis you gotta make sure your [QUOTE] has the brackets on both sides, your missing it from the last one.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Oh my dear Virtus.

Alas another opportunity to bash you. Seems these opportunities never end.

For those of you who were around on Zombie Mod a year ago, you surely will remember Rodrigo. He did the EXACT same thing as Virtus. It's like a fucking mirror image. He had so much shit against him that his admin finally WAS removed.

3. Default

Honestly I think you missed a good opportunity at Russian reversal.

I propose that "In Soviet Russia sarcasm misunderstands you!" might be a tad more hilarious.

4. Default

Yeah i have to agree that Virtus reminds me of Rodrigo, an asshole to the end

as well as an abuser to no end which made ZM quite annoying but yeah he also

talked alot of shit which he couldnt backup for shit but non the less ill have to

agree with Kill-Matic

5. Default

Well it didnt take long for this guy to go back to his old ways. Virtus...don't be suprised if your admin isn't taken away sooner than you think.

6. Default

There's a different between using slap for good and bad.

Virt, you knew that no zombies could get up there, and you lied directly in your post.

Just GTFO.

Using slap to gain an advantage is illegal. To use it for fun, is only appropriate at certain times.

7. Default

Virtus I see more and more posts of you using your powers for your own self so you can survive / showoff do whatever you want to do.

honestly stop because you will get your powers taken away. Just dont be an asshole simple as that. Follow the god damn rules already

PS I propose that we just follow Virtus aorund everywhere on the server and demo him at all times, i guarantee that in just 1 hour we will have enough evidence to even ban him. Bye bye RODRIGO!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kill-matic Retard View Post
    Honestly I think you missed a good opportunity at Russian reversal.

I propose that "In Soviet Russia sarcasm misunderstands you!" might be a tad more hilarious.
    In soviet russia...correct me agian and i'll fuck kill you bitch!!!

but yes, i'll use that next time.

9. Default

ZM drama oh ooohhh! Who else wants to start a threat about me? How about u all get a life n stop postin bullshit threads about me.. Who ever says u cant jump there ill go in server and ill prove it to u myself.. If ill jump there frpm the roof ill ban u.. Ok? Sounds good?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ZM drama oh ooohhh! Who else wants to start a threat about me? How about u all get a life n stop postin bullshit threads about me.. Who ever says u cant jump there ill go in server and ill prove it to u myself.. If ill jump there frpm the roof ill ban u.. Ok? Sounds good?
    hey Virt, I got a great idea. You wanna hear it??

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF ZM!!

you wanna abuse your admin, fine do it but don't do it in the ZM server. Its not fair to anyone in there, that wants to have a fun time. If you can't deal with that, than you shouldn't be an admin even if you are paying IBIS 11 bucks a month.

-The enemy of my enemy is my friend-