Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtus / Mother Russia

1. Default

I cant think of one person that's happy to see Virt come into a server.
    NOBODY.

Virt, I hope your fucking App gets declined, I hope your admin is removed, and I hope you get hit by a fucking car.

K? Kthxbai.

2. Default

You guys take this stuff way too personally.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    You guys take this stuff way too personally.
    mallissin why don't you stop whining about everything, pay for admin and help us fix the server. I don't care if your an old player or used to be an admin. this is now not back than and look you left when problems started and none of them got fixed. now your back and instead of helping us your just complaining about abusive admins, mic spammers. So buy admin and start helping out cause right now I consider you the peanut gallery.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ZM drama oh ooohhh! Who else wants to start a threat about me? How about u all get a life n stop postin bullshit threads about me.. Who ever says u cant jump there ill go in server and ill prove it to u myself.. If ill jump there frpm the roof ill ban u.. Ok? Sounds good?
    Who the fuck do you think you are virtus?
    You will ban no one for disagreeing you with.
    Moreover, I'm going to talk to ZERO about removing your admin. So, this may have been your last chance, or its getting close to it.

Stop causing fucking problems on the server.

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

I dont fuckin cause anything! Nemesis started the fuckin hate on me and everyone jsut goes along with it.. How would u feel when u first on server and some random ass bullshit admin comes in and starts to do whatever the fuck he wants...

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    I dont fuckin cause anything! Nemesis started the fuckin hate on me and everyone jsut goes along with it.. How would u feel when u first on server and some random ass bullshit admin comes in and starts to do whatever the fuck he wants...
    I am not sure if you know who Jigsaw is but if he is mad at you then you are raped anally.

Good Knowing you.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Haha, it's amazing that he still doesn't get it. He's blaming all of his behavior on Nemesis.

Can anyone be more dense?

8. Default

Nem isn't a bad guy. He sometimes says stupid shit, but overall he's a great player and a good person.

9. Default

I believe Virtus's admin days are done...

10. Default

Virt, all us admins and reg's on both the GG server and Zm server, don't just sit around in one big circle, and choose someone to have there admin removed. That's just crazy talk. I mean if it were to happen and your name was choosen then I don't know???

But you are fucked!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-