Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Virtus / Mother Russia

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    inthebutt, there is merit in what you say.

First, I didn't even take too seriously what Chelsea did. She's a girl, and she was having fun. But that's besides the point. She will not admit that what she did was uncalled for. Because she is always right, no matter what.

Secondly, I am currently an admin, however I canceled my subscription. I was an admin for a few months last year as I frequently played Zombie Mod. So I am not ignorant. The reason you haven't heard anything about me is because I try to accommodate everyone to the best of my abilities, uphold the rules, moderate the server justly and fairly, and do not start shit or piss people off. Find me one admin abuse thread against me.
    Can't, cause you are legit.

Gotta say I was pleased with how Walter handled himself when I noobed it up in GunGame. But why don't you wear the tag?

2. Default

inthebutt, there is merit in what you say.

First, I didn't even take too seriously what Chelsea did. She's a girl, and she was having fun. But that's besides the point. She will not admit that what she did was uncalled for. Because she is always right, no matter what.

Secondly, I am currently an admin, however I canceled my subscription. I was an admin for a few months last year as I frequently played Zombie Mod. So I am not ignorant. The reason you haven't heard anything about me is because I try to accommodate everyone to the best of my abilities, uphold the rules, moderate the server justly and fairly, and do not start shit or piss people off. Find me one admin abuse thread against me.
    first off I wanna say I should have posted this:

I haven't heard anything about walter, since he is an admin on the GG server and just came on the ZM server after I started my leave.

my apologizes walter.

As for chelsea. I don't understand where she gets that idea that she is always right. I would have banned her myself if I was in the server and she did that to me. plus nothing she says can be the truth. She wrote here on the forums that if she saw me in the GG server, she would ban me. Well guess what I played a whole GG map with her. no ban.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Actually I take that back, there is one thread by TheOnlyStory...

Someone banned me kicked most of the server....
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455

Rofl. Accidental ban. Those were the good ZM days^^

But anyway. Chelsea is a good kid she just needs to realize that her word is not God's word. She needs to listen to people.

I don't wear the tag because I canceled admin because of the argument that happened between smuT and Ibis clan. I didn't agree with the way that some of the Ibis clan members enforced martial policy on all smuT members.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    first off I wanna say I should have posted this:

I haven't heard anything about walter, since he is an admin on the GG server and just came on the ZM server after I started my leave.

my apologizes walter.

As for chelsea. I don't understand where she gets that idea that she is always right. I would have banned her myself if I was in the server and she did that to me. plus nothing she says can be the truth. She wrote here on the forums that if she saw me in the GG server, she would ban me. Well guess what I played a whole GG map with her. no ban.
    First off:

I never said I was always right.

Nor will I ever.

I just know when I am and if I am I go all out.

When I'm wrong, I admit it and back off.

Which I admit, is hardly ever.

And the reason I didn't ban your ass when you came into the GG server was because Eric told me not to.

Be thankful a clan member saved your ass.

Now quit being a dick since I've not done anything to you but reject you.

Both of you need to grow up.

And btw Walter:

I never asked for special treatment for being a girl.

Quit trying to pass everything off because of that.

It's bullshit and you know it.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

Because I've experienced more than you could ever know.

So when life has given you balls, come back to me and we'll finish this.

Until then, grow some of your own.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Actually I take that back, there is one thread by TheOnlyStory...

Someone banned me kicked most of the server....
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455

Rofl. Accidental ban. Those were the good ZM days^^

But anyway. Chelsea is a good kid she just needs to realize that her word is not God's word. She needs to listen to people.

I don't wear the tag because I canceled admin because of the argument that happened between smuT and Ibis clan. I didn't agree with the way that some of the Ibis clan members enforced martial policy on all smuT members.
    Since when am I a kid?

Last I checked my maturity level has far surpassed yours.

You yourself have even admitted that.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Since when am I a kid?

Last I checked my maturity level has far surpassed yours.

You yourself have even admitted that.
    All I can say is...

Start acting like an adult then.

And quit taking everything so seriously.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Which I admit, is hardly ever.

And the reason I didn't ban your ass when you came into the GG server was because Eric told me not to.

Be thankful a clan member saved your ass.

Now quit being a dick since I've not done anything to you but reject you.

Both of you need to grow up.
    I don't know of any clan member named eric.

plus there were no IBIS clan members in there that night, only a smuT clan member.

Don't think for one second, that just cause james and I are friends and he's showing you the ropes on ZM, that you are safe from my criticism.

your just bringing all the problems in the GG server over to the ZM server. there hasn't been this much drama involving the ZM. since you started playing its been all over the place.

Reject me?? please I never accepted you a serious ZM player. The only reason I even talk to you is because the reaction (post/mic) i get from you is hilarious.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't know of any clan member named eric.

plus there were no IBIS clan members in there that night, only a smuT clan member.

Don't think for one second, that just cause james and I are friends and he's showing you the ropes on ZM, that you are safe from my criticism.

your just bringing all the problems in the GG server over to the ZM server. there hasn't been this much drama involving the ZM. since you started playing its been all over the place.

Reject me?? please I never accepted you a serious ZM player. The only reason I even talk to you is because the reaction (post/mic) i get from you is hilarious.
    He didn't tell me that night, moron.

He read what I posted on your profile and he told me instantly.

And no, the GG drama has nothing to do with ZM drama.

No drama has started revolving around me.

So where ever you're getting this information...

Hate to inform you, but it's incorrect.

And I'm learning how to play ZM because I sat and thought one day:

If I'm going to be a good admin, I need to know how to play all 3 servers.

Hence why I am learning.

:]]

And were always the one saying I should come into ZM because you needed more female players.

If you'd like, I can find those old posts from you.

It's your choice.

:]]

9. Default

All I can say is...

Start acting like an adult then.

And quit taking everything so seriously.
    Funny.

Seeing as:

The wisest men take their own advice.

10. Default

Lmao chelsy... you are such a fuckin hypocrate...

first of all lets start with everything anyone says to u, u take it as a sexist joke about u..

2nd.. everytime u come.. drama starts.. me and walter been playin all day today.. everything was cool.. as soon as u came.. arguing began.

3rd.. u fuckin FAIL at GG server.. thats y u went to ZM and dont start that bullshit that u wanna make IBIS better and shit.. you just flirt with everyone so everyone would join ur side.. finally ppl started realize what a bitch u really are..

playin on GG server for almost half a year now.. u won 4 times.. thats sad.. even for a girl... I've played with girls who play less then u and they kick everyones ass.. u just sit and moan.. basicly..

telling everyone to grow up... grow up urself first..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..