Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtus / Mother Russia

1. Default Virtus / Mother Russia

My in game names....damn, there are a lot.

Kill-matic Retard, Your cock, My eye socket, Ben & Jerry's Abortion Chunk and about a thousand others. I just prefer to be a bit anonymous. Because of this I get more than my fair share of "go fuck yourself" because people dont recognize me from day to day or map to map...and Im ok with this.

I finally had to register just because Im sick to death of stick up their ass little kids who have admin with the intent to be the ultimate griefers.

Today it was a guy named "Virtus Mother Russia" on zmod while playing lila panic redux.

I made a comment about him slapping himself and a buddy to the top of a white tank outside that is unreachable by common players. Some admins do this move and justify it with "Im not shooting, ill come down when im the last human" as if that really makes it more fair. Virtus and buddy were shooting with happy abandon as they told me to quit being a bitch, fuck off and go buy admin so I could do as I pleased. When I walked over to take a demo, and told him so he began to slap me in some attempt to block me from getting one. It worked, I have no decent demo to provide.

Nothing takes the fun out of any game like knowing the people who are supposed to be the arbiters of fair play and propper etiquette are the ones ruining the game, its like having to complain to crooked cops about other crooked cops.

So I guess the IBIS powers need to decide if this is really the goal of selling admin, to allow the worst griefers immunity to be shitheads and abuse anyone who calls them on it.

Some common admin bullshit like slapping themselves to invulnerable spots, slapping to the end of escape maps, slapping players off of high spots because a "normal" player got there first or just rushing certain high spot camps with slapping to deny us lowly schmucks a chance. This shit ruins the game, it may not be outright abuse and thus they get away with it ALL the time but cheating is fucking cheating and it makes people sad and want to cut themselves in dark rooms listening to emo albums.

End of line.

2. Default

Nice essay. Was waiting for it.. took you long enough tho..

Ok... he made it seems so bad gosh...Let me explain:

1. Every zombi could get us if you jumped from top of the roof cuz i've done it myself when other ones slaped em there.

2. I DID NOT SHOOT anyone cuz i forgat to buy weapons.. i had Glock..

3. I went up there with my friend cuz we were talkin on steam and we needed safe place..

4. I jumped down in next 30 seconds because zombi was a retard..

5. Say thank you i didint mute and kick cuz u were talkin shit to me.

I said all. Thanx

3. Default

Sorry it took so long to get this up for you Virtus, sometimes using that "spelling" nonsense takes a bit more time.

You are right, players should not be allowed to comment on lame behavior of an admin because after all admins may do anything they wish and punish people for telling them its lame.

I am issuing a formal apology to you Virtus for questioning your right to be a douchebag, verbally abuse those who speak their minds and am groveling and kowtowing with mass thank you-ossity for not muting me for speaking my insane ideals of fairplay.

4. Default

What are you? fuckin english teacher?

5. Default

An engrish teecher? No, Im an internet toughguy like you.

I have an ubarhot girlfriend who I get to blast in the ass with regularity while I rest my congnac on her head and smoke cuban seegars.

I drive a Hummer and a Ferrari when my Porsche is in the shop.

Im am ex Green Beret/Navy Seal/MMA fighter with a closet full of guns, 40 inch biceps and 10000 hit points.

I work for the most powerful and secret government agency that pays me 50 million a year because of my endless charisma and video game prowess. This connection affords me the constant stream of hot chicks lining up to bang me.

Er, Im just a guy. Nobody special.....just like you.

6. Default

You just showed everyone what a retard you are.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    3. I went up there with my friend cuz we were talkin on steam and we needed safe place..
    Virt, stop fucking causing problems in the ZM server.

If you wanted to talk to your friend in steam, you should have use your ADMIN to move yourself and your "friend" to spec and talk all you want in steam. Stop wasting player slots to just sit on top of a tower and talk in steam, go back to the GG server for that.

I know who kill-matic retard is, he doesn't lie and given your rep virt it sounds like something you would do.

I really hope zero takes your admin away, your using your admin for personal gain now and you can't just do what ever you please when you buy admin. Did you even read the TOS when you purchased admin???

-The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

50 bucks says you are the only person who read my last post and did not see (copious) sarcasm.

What a sad little boy you must be in real life, jokes zooming over your head left and right.

Its ok, its not too late to go to school at the ARK and learn to sort trash and recycling. We can get you a three wheel bike with a big flag on it, a basket and some funny bumper stickers, the local folks will give you shiny nickels and empty soda bottles. Slow people need gainful employment too.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Nice essay. Was waiting for it.. took you long enough tho..

Ok... he made it seems so bad gosh...Let me explain:

1. Every zombi could get us if you jumped from top of the roof cuz i've done it myself when other ones slaped em there.

2. I DID NOT SHOOT anyone cuz i forgat to buy weapons.. i had Glock..

4. I jumped down in next 30 seconds because zombi was a retard..

5. Say thank you i didint mute and kick cuz u were talkin shit to me.

I said all. Thanx
    1. No, you can't jump from the top of the building on Lila Panic. There's an invisible ceiling stopping you from jumping upwards. No zombie can get to the top of the white tanks without a slap.

2. That's very considerate of you, albeit you were breaking the rules even if you didn't try to kill anyone else.

3. There's always spectator if you need to type something lengthy. Course, that wouldn't impress your friend as much, would it?

4. Is that thirty seconds after you got up, or after someone complained?

5. More like YOU'RE lucky you didn't. Incidents of more than one offense tend to get harsher punishments.

This behavior is a classic example of what I'm complaining about in the other admin abuse thread.

10. Default

[QUOTE=Kill-matic Retard;16595]50 bucks says you are the only person who read my last post and did not see (copious) sarcasm.
    [QUOTE]

In Soviet Russia, there is no sarcasm...back to work maggot...
    Last edited by Nemesis; 05-28-2009 at 04:30 PM.