Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Rambo 06/27/2016 ~10:00AM STEAM_0:0:1762796 [U:1:3525592]

1. Default Rambo 06/27/2016 ~10:00AM STEAM_0:0:1762796 [U:1:3525592]

Name in Game: Rambo AKA bullshit/sirhacksalot/classified/nMo.iiMaGe (http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=205402)
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1762796
    Where: GunGame
    Link to any previous bans:
    Reason to perma ban:
    Walls/Potential triggerbot

Demo Video :

He played lego_mafia which is the demo I've attached, wrapped up at 10:03AM, the map previous (texture_city_summer) and the map after (hedgemaze). I sat in spec for hedgemaze and watched him go something like 19-3 at which point I decided to take the effort to make this post.

Walls so obvious it hurts. That or superhuman reaction times. Just watch any given round, it's pretty obvious to me throughout.

And in case it matters, they have not been banned here previously (haven't played here much looks like) but they do have a VAC ban on record: http://steamrep.com/?id=76561197963791320, link to Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aimjunkie/

Edit: Went ahead and pulled the other demos and uploaded them. Should be more than enough to confirm.
    Last edited by jwtemp; 06-27-2016 at 09:46 AM.

2. Default

I made my decision. But I'd like to get other admins on this. It's good way to gain experience.
    We've had too many easy, obvious bans.
    Please post ticks, you don't have to, but it shows the effort you put forth =]

And also, thanks for posting jwtemp. Hacking or not. You da real MVP.
    (Could you add a poll as well? Thanks)

3. Default

Sorry for the lack of a poll on the original post, rusty at this. I also didn't have time to review the demos I downloaded or I would have posted ticks.

Look forward to hearing other people's opinions on it.

4. Default

Here are a few ticks on each map that I caught.

For the 1st demo on Lego Mafia Arena

Tick: 2000 Joins.

Tick: 10500 he traces the guy coming down the ramp around the corner.

Tick: 11200 he knew there was a guy around the corner and waited for him to come out, and he knew exactly where he was when he came out and and killed him.

Tick: 15200 he already saw the guy on the ramp taking cover, but he traced him when he was moving to come out, and knew the side he was coming out.

Tick: 15800 he traced the dude around the corner and knew where he was at.

Tick: 16600 Traces another guy, and waits for him to move towards him going up the ramp.

For the 2nd demo on Deagle

Tick: 17500 Joins.

Tick: 18400 traces guy on other side of map behind crate, he was also tracing other players to, but he climbs ladder and gets the guy behind the crate.

Tick: 25700 traces guy going across map and waited for him to come out and kills him.

Tick: 32000 know guy is around crate, and waits for him to come out, then he kills him.

Tick: 33400 climbs ladder to trace out players, then he see guys are coming around the corner and traces them and kills them. He also knew when to take cover when that ct was rounding the corner and traced him out, but he got killed.

Tick: 35300 he stands in corner of map and traces a ct out, then a little after that the ct comes to him and he traces him out round the corner and killed him.

For the 3rd demo on Texture City Summer

Tick: 1300 Joins.

Tick: 6000 turns around to check for enemy's, and traces guy rounding the corner.

Tick: 7900 traces guys and little after that traces guy coming up steps and kills him.

Tick: 8400 traces another guy and shoots him, but it was a teammate.

Tick: 9300 traces guy crouching and goes up higher to kill him, but another teammate already killed him before he got the kill.

Tick: 11700 see's another guy and traces him, he follows him and knifes him then shoot and kills him.

Wallhacks and his reaction time is very quick as well.

Definitely hacking for sure.

5. Default

Go ahead and ban or make decision accordingly. In the last 48 hours, there have been over 40 members logged in, which little under quarter were admins.. Nobody stepping up.
    ULA's, if you viewed the demo, make the call. I didn't watch it when minj was watching it.

6. Default

Another ULA, vote and perma him

7. Default

Hacks confirmed
    Perma
    Closed