Thread: Rawr admin abuse

1. Default Rawr admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: RAWR

You're INGAME name: MADGAMER101

Server: GUNGAME MOD+

Map: aim_ag_texture_city_advanced

Date & Time: 07-02-16 00:41

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Non-necessary ban, Rawr has no life, she abused the 911 system and dispatch system plus CAD "compute aided dispatch", and caused millions of lives to be lost. I can't live with myself. The police and fire companies lost all communications with the ban, people died. I need to rescue them. OMG people died, because of rawrs negligence. MOTOROLA IS LIFE, LEAVE IT AND DIE. NEVER FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED ON 9/11 9111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 CALL THE COPS, FUNNY HOW PEOPLE FORGET WHO THE REAL HEROES ARE. SUCK IT, DRIVE A CROWN VICTORIA UP MY ASS HOLE AND AROUND THE CORNER XD LOL. COPS ARE COOL BEAT PEOPLE AND ARREST THEM, NIGGER GO TO JAIL. #POPO COPS POLICE LOVE THEM AND ARREST DRUG USER'S. FOLLOW THE LAW AND THE LAW = KING. COPS = AWESOME.

Proof: auto-20160702-003218-aim_ag_texture_city_advanced.dem
    Last edited by MadGamer101; 07-02-2016 at 01:25 AM.

2. Default

dafuq...
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

You are still drunk, come back sober so you can make wiser choices about your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

this is an impressive amount of moron.

i don't normally see this kind of special outside of TEST.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Lol .

6. Default

AA does wonders for some people, might help you out. Also its not your doctors fault, the pills you're taking are not making you an asshole, that's all on you buddy

What you don't see in the demo is all the things said using all chat and admin chat, i would be happy to provide screenshots if necessary

Tick 32000 he starts team attacking

I let all of this go until then. He eventually says to ban him which you don't see in the demo
    I had taken a screenshot of the incident just for this occasion
    20160701234149_1.jpg

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    aa does wonders for some people, might help you out. Also its not your doctors fault, the pills you're taking are not making you an asshole, that's all on you buddy

what you don't see in the demo is all the things said using all chat and admin chat, i would be happy to provide screenshots if necessary

tick 32000 he starts team attacking

i let all of this go until then. He eventually says to ban him which you don't see in the demo
    i had taken a screenshot of the incident just for this occasion
    20160701234149_1.jpg
    omg want a cookie, you deserve one you worthless low life scum.

8. Default

Wtf is this?

9. Default

He was spamming voice chat and normal chat. If this was a regular player what would have occurred? They would be asked to stop and if not punished. Admins are required to follow the same rules as any other player. Just because your a cop does not mean your suddenly allowed to break the law. In this case as he is an admin only the ULA and Clan can step in and enforce the rules on an out of control admin. As far as a ban goes I would suspect that if a regular player was doing something like this and then requested to be banned they would get banned.

Also given the player requested to be banned she should be commended on assisting the player in fulfilling their request. So in other words a player was spamming and would not stop and later on they made a request of the other admins and those admins sprang into action and fulfilled this users request without delay. You can see from this that despite all the mic and text spam the admins were still very attentive and in-tune to the needs and requests of the players.