Thread: Won't be on in June

1. Default Won't be on in June

Hey guys,

I won't be on for the whole entire month of June. I am going tdy (Temporary duty assignment) to Washington to do SERE (Survival Evade Resistance Escape) training. So basically its a mock P.O.W. type environment. Water boarding, evading capture, eating bugs, makeshift fires and trying to escape my captors. Should be fun. (Wish I didn't smoke because running is going to suck!) It's going to be hard having my ZM withdrawals but I think I can manage.

-ChairForce

2. Default

So who's going to take up sexual harassing jojo then now that you're leaving, your german friend?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Hey guys,

I won't be on for the whole entire month of June. I am going tdy (Temporary duty assignment) to Washington to do SERE (Survival Evade Resistance Escape) training. So basically its a mock P.O.W. type environment. Water boarding, evading capture, eating bugs, makeshift fires and trying to escape my captors. Should be fun. (Wish I didn't smoke because running is going to suck!) It's going to be hard having my ZM withdrawals but I think I can manage.

-ChairForce

S.E.R.E. school is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

You've done it before inthebutt? Is it pretty rough?

5. Default

Wait so we can Water board you but not people who want to kill us all!?

Hope you have fun, I will certainly miss the easy kills your head offered...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Wait so we can Water board you but not people who want to kill us all!?

Hope you have fun, I will certainly miss the easy kills your head offered...

LOL if Zero says that your an easy kill, then you really need some skill!!!! Zero is one of the worst players here :P

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You've done it before inthebutt? Is it pretty rough?
    No I haven't done it lol. But thats what most of my buddies who have gone through it have said hahahaha.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

I wub you anex <33

9. Default

no i want to see me and you on at the same time to confuse the shit out of people.. since our voice sounds almost the same