Name in Game:Floomy_
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:11783933
    Who banned you: Rawr
    When: 1hrs ago
    Where: gg servers
    Why banned: aimbot
    Link to ban:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...783933&Submit=

Well one hrs ago rawr told me that i was on the gg server and i got ban by her by watching the demo.The problem is that im not home and i wasnt home.I really dont know what happened but most of you guys know me and appreciate me when we playing together online.When im going back home im gonna see what happened and if something is in my computer.I just wanna still play with you guys its the best server in css that i know its been one year im playing with you so yeah thank you and have a good night !(Sorry for my bad english)

2. Default

Save the bullshit floomy, you are responsible for your steam account and computer.

If someone else besides you is using your computer for which I highly doubt, that is on you.

No one is able to prove if you or someone else was in control of your computer when you got caught hacking.

If it was someone else for which I highly doubt, you should use a password, or just not let anyone use your computer in the first place.

3. Default

Wait, if you are not home, how did you get notified of the ban so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

i messaged him, didnt know it was the same person until i watched the demo and the steam id was the same

5. Default

just to make things worse it was the same IP that has been used about 600 times so it was for sure you or atleast your home computer.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=17864
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

Damn. Sucks. I'll miss your bullying Floomy. What really kills me is you decided to test out your hacks on your favorite server. Why not just join any other server?

kthxbai!

7. Default

Upside down aimbot, same IP use, yeah I don't think so.

You don't get second chances hacking in IBIS servers.

Unban request denied.
    Closed.